Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: When will this STOP...

Banned
    And this is my Transfer Market...

When will this STOP...-4.jpg

5 star players are easy to find just reload the game every 2h so the list refreshes

if you on losing streak couple of things might make a diffrence

1 give bigger win bonus to your players
    2 change tactic
    3 keep tactic change the way you play example instead on normal put team on attack or defence setting
    4 try to alter passing system there to
    5 get more supporters

also even if you have a better team there is still a chance you can lose by selecting wrong tactic or just being unlucky

last competition i had 10 point lead then loss streak 4x in a row all against weaker teams yet i still won on the end by 1 point
    all i wanna say is IRL better teams often lose against weaker teams it happens just got to be there for your matches and hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    It can be annoying, the fact that there are no 5* players sometimes... but people can't always expect to be served the best merchandise on the plate. Some of those 4* players in the new transfer market are surely set to become 5* any moment. We have to use what we have, not just complain about how it should be better. I doubt these hunderds of threads about bringing the old transfer market will make Nordeus do something, honestly...
    I agree with you but honestly speaking, it is difficult to play against other managers that have a better transfer market as their teams are more stronger, whether you counter their formation or try and use a better tactic sometimes doesnt work. In all fairness, all TE managers should be given the same transfer market, not same players but quality.

Rookie
    i have 21 5 star players now in my transfer market
    GO HARD OR GO HOME

LEAGUE:1st.1st.1st.1ST

CL: 3rd. 2nd .WINNER WINNER

CUP: Didn't Qualify. 3rd. 2nd .WINNER

Quote Originally Posted by kaka View Post
    i have 21 5 star player in my transfer market
    i have 2..... lol
    kaka likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post
    i have 2..... lol
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I Was big loser in the game but the last season i changed all my players to 5 star player and win the league and CL and go to cup final and i have a 2 scout from training 5 star player
    GO HARD OR GO HOME

LEAGUE:1st.1st.1st.1ST

CL: 3rd. 2nd .WINNER WINNER

CUP: Didn't Qualify. 3rd. 2nd .WINNER

Quote Originally Posted by kaka View Post
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I Was big loser in the game but the last season i changed all my players to 5 star player and win the league and CL and go to cup final and i have a 2 scout from training 5 star player
    Exactly my point, eventually managers are going to lose matches as all we can bid for is 3-4 star players, while other managers can bid for 5 star players...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    All the teams have been forced to buy 4 star player since there are no 5 star players and some 5 stars that pop up occasionally are totally useless like the ANSWERS OF ASK THE DEVELOPERS......
    a) Not ALL teams have been forced to buy 4* players:
    When will this STOP...-mar.jpg

b) Your signature says Cup : 53 Trophies...All 13-0-0 so I don't see why complain
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post
    I agree with you but honestly speaking, it is difficult to play against other managers that have a better transfer market as their teams are more stronger, whether you counter their formation or try and use a better tactic sometimes doesnt work. In all fairness, all TE managers should be given the same transfer market, not same players but quality.
    The Market is server related, so players on the same server should have the same kind of market. Everyone of your level on your server sees the same players available to you. If you see a strong Team, they bought from Mr. Scout or did training.

My Team on a "New" style TL:
    When will this STOP...-untitled.jpg

Not a TON of 5* but about half are gens.
    Kylos likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Cat... Understanding better now..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast