Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: How many Nordues gen players have you got ?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    Whenever the scout list is updated there will be some on the transfer market. They have no stats, there skills are fairly even, and they are from a generic team name. They will usually be young and have high value. People look for them at the beginning of the season, so they get into bidding wars for them, but they will appear throughout the season, so wait a few days for the season to get started and then when they go on the transfer market they usually go for only a few tokens
    I never look for them in the first day but like you said they will appear throughout the season
    the last season i bought the 6 NG players none of them was at the first day
    GO HARD OR GO HOME

LEAGUE:1st.1st.1st.1ST

CL: 3rd. 2nd .WINNER WINNER

CUP: Didn't Qualify. 3rd. 2nd .WINNER

I haven't got any nordeus generated players. Are they better or anything? Whats so special about them? Normal players usally have better stats I mean, attackers have more attack and defenders more defense. I'm now looking for a goalkeeper with only defense wich will make him more valueable on the market and maybe better too. Or doesn't it make any difference if a player has good stats for his position?
    Last edited by TacticalMaster; 07-01-2014 at 02:32 PM.
    So far

Season 1: 1st
    Season 2: 1st + CL 1st
    Season 3: 1st + CL 1st
    Season 4: 3rd + Cup 2nd
    Season 5: Holiday all season. 4rth
    Season 6: Tried to get 8th but failed.. 6th
    Season 7: 4th
    Season 8: 1st + CL 3rd + Cup 3rd
    Season 9: 2nd
    Season 10: 1st + Cup 1st
    Season 11: 1st
    Season 12: Current season. Competition with 10 token buyers, CL with a couple tough guys and already out of cup. Might try to get 8th this season. (Won first few League matches. Currectly still 1st)

NordGems are like a blank canvas - players that have played for a club have their points applied and possibly skewed to the previous managers taste.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalMaster View Post
    I haven't got any nordeus generated players. Are they better or anything? Whats so special about them? Normal players usally have better stats I mean, attackers have more attack and defenders more defense. I'm now looking for a goalkeeper with only defense wich will make him more valueable on the market and maybe better too. Or doesn't it any difference if a player has his stats properly for his position?
    Opinions vary on that - personally I like to keep a player's physical stats as high as his attack/defence (depdning on where he plays) as a way of reducing the chance of injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    Opinions vary on that - personally I like to keep a player's physical stats as high as his attack/defence (depdning on where he plays) as a way of reducing the chance of injury.
    I do that too, but I like to call it having a physical team
    Pete Cresswell likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    Whenever the scout list is updated there will be some on the transfer market. They have no stats, there skills are fairly even, and they are from a generic team name. They will usually be young and have high value. People look for them at the beginning of the season, so they get into bidding wars for them, but they will appear throughout the season, so wait a few days for the season to get started and then when they go on the transfer market they usually go for only a few tokens
    What is does means the Nordues GEN player?
    [IMG][/IMG]

I had some a couple of seasons ago. Can't find anyone anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12