Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: [My career in the Top Eleven] .. from start to stop

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    It's not necessary to spend money in order to achieve those trophies. But his achievements are better than mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job Dany!

Actually .. money is not everything the game

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    Yah 9 cup in a row is impressive imho. ppl having hard time to win it once in their career ;P
    If you only had 100% sucess rate in the CL.. would be even better.
    having 10 trebles in a row is what my personal goal is xD so i can break Jully 4th's record haha.

No .. Impossible in the game ..

Follow-up and accurate observation in addition and luck can be achieved

Quote Originally Posted by Dany Belo View Post
    Actually .. money is not everything the game
    I know that because I haven't bought a single token :P I made a promise to show my trophy cabinet when I win 10 trebles, so I don't want to show mine now. But you and I are doing the same thing, exploiting the weakness of the game to our advantage. But you had better luck in the CL than I do. You won 6 out of 6 times in the CL final, I only won 6/8
    Dany Belo likes this.

No .. Impossible in the game ..

Follow-up and accurate observation in addition and luck can be achieved
    It's not impossible Dany if we have 20,000 tokens as JF has at least spent on this game :P

Even JF doesn't have 10 trebles in a row :P The farthest he has gone is 3 trebles in a row. But with those tokens spent by JF, I can achieve 10 trebles consecutively for sure Dany Belo can do that too if he has those tokens.

To achieve 100% success rate in CL, Dany needs tokens to buy scouts. Of course he has many tokens, but not as many as needed to have a team that can dominate the CL every season.

Scouts are not the solution to achieve miracles ..

Do not depend too much on them .. Good choice of team and settings for each match

is the important factor is to win

Scouts are not the solution to achieve miracles ..

Do not depend too much on them .. Good choice of team and settings for each match

is the important factor is to win
    I know that too :P But to be able to win 10 trebles consecutively, you need to be armed with 8* 9* players to overcome troll results or any weakness in formation and tactics mistake we may have.

I am talking about achieving 10 consecutive trebles, not win some lose some then win some lose some :P

I find the CL to be one of the easier things to win really. Its the cup wins that impress me the most.

I find the cup to be really hard to get a run in. To win that is an achievement in its self - to do it 9 times, well even if you are tanking between seasons, its still a very good achievement.

As I say, I've 3 cup wins to my name - and they were all in levels 1,2, and 3 (or 2,3, and 4/5).
    Dany Belo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I find the CL to be one of the easier things to win really. Its the cup wins that impress me the most.

I find the cup to be really hard to get a run in. To win that is an achievement in its self - to do it 9 times, well even if you are tanking between seasons, its still a very good achievement.

As I say, I've 3 cup wins to my name - and they were all in levels 1,2, and 3 (or 2,3, and 4/5).
    For me and Dany, I am pretty sure CL is the hardest thing to win since we have a limited budget. For the first 9 seasons, I did not buy any scout (actually I bought one), only 5* players to compete in the CL.
    Last edited by HULIANO; 07-01-2014 at 02:08 AM.

Even JF doesn't have 10 trebles in a row :P The farthest he has gone is 3 trebles in a row. But with those tokens spent by JF, I can achieve 10 trebles consecutively for sure Dany Belo can do that too if he has those tokens.

To achieve 100% success rate in CL, Dany needs tokens to buy scouts. Of course he has many tokens, but not as many as needed to have a team that can dominate the CL every season.

I bought Scouts in only two seasons .. and two players in other seasons ..

All bought it from Scouts 34 player only

16 ( one seasons ) + 16 ( one seasons ) + 2 ( other seasons )

This is a picture of my team at the end of the seasons, which bought the two players Scouts

[My career in the Top Eleven] .. from start to stop-2.jpg

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast