Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 3 Post By Mo Avengers

Thread: Alt Teams

  1. #1
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    163

    Alt Teams

    Hello all!

    Just a quick Question. Now, I have an alt team called the Mighty Ducks, who I use in the FPL(Sadly due to server issues, cant compete in it this month). I want to know If I can make a new post here to keep interested members updated on the Ducks' progress through the seasons coming, as I already have my "Fusion United" post. Let me know, thanks!
    Competition Season 1 Season 2 Season 3 Season 4 Season 5
    League 1st 2nd 3rd 1st 3rd
    Champions League N/A Semi Finals 1st Round of 16 Final
    T11 Cup N/A Qualifiers Playoffs Semi Finals Last 16

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by David Malone View Post
    Hello all!

    Just a quick Question. Now, I have an alt team called the Mighty Ducks, who I use in the FPL(Sadly due to server issues, cant compete in it this month). I want to know If I can make a new post here to keep interested members updated on the Ducks' progress through the seasons coming, as I already have my "Fusion United" post. Let me know, thanks!
    Yes man do it...
    And you will still play the internal CUP......

  3. #3
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    163
    Hope to be playing in it, get knocked out in R1 again :P But any more opinions? Not sure if I should or if it is breaking forum rules etc
    Competition Season 1 Season 2 Season 3 Season 4 Season 5
    League 1st 2nd 3rd 1st 3rd
    Champions League N/A Semi Finals 1st Round of 16 Final
    T11 Cup N/A Qualifiers Playoffs Semi Finals Last 16

  4. #4
    VIP Buffs Mad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,268
    There is no Forum Rule that limits 1 Team Showcase per account.

    Go for it!

  5. #5
    Dreamer Mo Avengers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    364
    No dont do it hun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no one is interested in your little team !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol


    (snigger snigger )


    Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Avengers View Post
    No dont do it hun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no one is interested in your little team !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol


    (snigger snigger )
    Is this Mo ??? If yes then welcome back on the forum......
    Nice to see you back again......

    With you coming back the forum will become more humorous......

  7. #7
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    189
    that's a really dumb name for a soccer team....maybe if the soccer team is for little toddlers 5 year olds, then maybe Mighty Ducks might still sound ok

  8. #8
    Champion Dman2pt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lisbon, portugal
    Posts
    2,459
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    that's a really dumb name for a soccer team....maybe if the soccer team is for little toddlers 5 year olds, then maybe Mighty Ducks might still sound ok
    This for someone that is Called Rec snoopy, Is everything ok with charlie Brown?
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!