Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Experienced Managers helping New Managers

check this out - Top Eleven How To Win Against Any Formation Guide | Game-Generator

Unfortunately ive never used this formation. Try checking the above link, hope it helps you bro.

Rookie
    3-4-3 has Flanks and those flanks will bother you much
    GO HARD OR GO HOME

LEAGUE:1st.1st.1st.1ST

CL: 3rd. 2nd .WINNER WINNER

CUP: Didn't Qualify. 3rd. 2nd .WINNER

As kaka said watch out for flank attacking formation like 4-5-1 v
    kaka likes this.

Thank you so much!!!!

If you have played bots only last season, you hevent gotten a lot of info on your team due to lack of competition.bots in lvl 1 can mostly be beaten by any formation you field. It can be like a jigsaw to try and find what formation and what positions are best for your players. If all else fails,I regularly revert back to 4-4-2, that will do allright against almost any formation.

hi
    I'm new to the forum. I have read some interesting topics, and I have a few questions

Key player game is important for the team? Does it matter on which is located the position?

players playing left or right foot should play on the left and right side or vice versa?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomasz Sobczyk View Post
    hi
    I'm new to the forum. I have read some interesting topics, and I have a few questions

Key player game is important for the team? Does it matter on which is located the position?

players playing left or right foot should play on the left and right side or vice versa?
    I always try to get left footed players for left side positions and visa versa but this does not mean right footed players in left side positions is bad!, certain players player better playing in certain formations etc so its about finding the right balance!, buying players with multiple positions is always good as trying him in either positions helps you find his best suited position.

ok
    how about a bonus for winning? opinions are divided ... some say to give bonuses, others do not ... have an impact on the quality of play of the team?

Don't know as you say, opinions are divided so you'll get differeing opinions again here.

I take the view that I'll try to use every possible advantage from the game functions so I use it.

Why not just take a logical approach. Look at your squad wage per day and give a bonus relevant to that and increase it for the big must win games. OR ignore it and never change it, then its irrelevant.

In other words, just decide for yourself.

I thought the changes to the premium depending on who I play (strong or weak opponent, strong - the higher the premium, the weaker - lower). Reducing premiums will probably decrease the morale of the players. What does the decline in morale in the game? players "do not want" then play?: P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast