Thread: long term injuries.

Famous

long term injuries.

As I notice, recently there are suddenly more long term injuries.

My latest 4 player injuries are for 20, 9, 8 & 6 days respectively. Unluckily all of them are important players. As I could not expect these, all my treatment packs have already been used up.

I know injuries are part of the life, but I hope this is just bad luck, not an intentional game change.

Before these injuries, I was planning how to handle the coming 3 games within 8 hours. Now my life is easy because I have no option.

I have a full line up this season to handle 3 competitions. But since the game has line up restrictions, some of my players will require to play out of preferred positions.

Even after these players recover, a couple of days are required to recover their condition (unless I use a few more rest packs).

I certainly know the vendor happily provide other options to me, I can use valuable tokens replace these players, or directly pay.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The the last few days and first few days of a Season seem to be worst for injuries.

Playing a guy one spot out of position won't hurt much, sometimes the player likes it and gets a 7 or 8.

Having the best turf possible does help lessen injuries. Having your facilites built up will give you more green and red packs.

5 days or 20, still 15 red packs to heal either way.

Often I let less than 5 day injured players heal naturally without the packs unless it is a very important player, and use greens on the guy who gets to play every match. When I have more than 3 guys hurt I consider selling the one I love least and buying a cheap old guy until I can replace with similiar.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Thank you very much for your advice. I think I have done enough to avoid injuries.

The 3 injuried players were planned to use for long term. Anyway, I am trying to sign a cheap or free player, even though I don't have many tokens or cash left.

Famous
    Just finished the 2nd game of the 3 games in 8 hours. Now the number of injuried player accumulated is 6.

In last 5 games, I could not gain 1 more treatment pack. I needed to wait for the new day starting over to collect sufficient treatment packs to make 1 long term injury player available.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 07-05-2014 at 04:19 AM.