Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Ntm how to survive

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Are there any fast trainers in them ???
    There wasn't then, but looking now (see my prev. post) Hamada Shaaban looks quick-ish - he's someone's academy sale, hasn't played any matches

Banned
    5 star appear on the market but the frequency is very low......We cannot sit on our Laptops for hours in order to recruit players......

Dreamer
    Aye.

I'm lucky enough at work that I can look every half-hour or so.

And certainly it appears that Nordeus have changed the visible-time (on my server) for 5*s from 15 minutes to 30 at least.

Odds are that there's no 5* NordGens still - but to be honest that'd add some variety to the game if you have a choice between buying a 5*, or training up a 4* NordGen

I have been watching all day, since i know the hour, i start to refresh the page at the 2nd minute of the hour, and then every minute, so i discovery that in my server start to show the 5* players at minute 7 of the every hour, If you continue to refresh they continue to show New players until minute 15 more or less.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Today still didnt saw any nordgen, the Best i saw was a 20 years old that seemed a good trainer, not awesome but good.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I have been watching all day, since i know the hour, i start to refresh the page at the 2nd minute of the hour, and then every minute, so i discovery that in my server start to show the 5* players at minute 7 of the every hour, If you continue to refresh they continue to show New players until minute 15 more or less.
    My server seems to have more than 1 time an hour for the refreshes - 10-ish minutes past the hour was good this morning, but 40 minutes past was good this afternoon.

Other thing that i noticed since i start to refresh the page every minute, is that even in the minute they appear, there are already player with only 1 minute until the end of the auction.

How can a player be sold, If they only appear during 1 minute to a manager they see them as 5* players?

Like in this screenshot, you already have 3 players with less that 1 minute, and i was refreshing every minute, so 1 minute earlier i couldnt see them.
    Ntm how to survive-image.jpg

They may be the problem for not selling the player.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    My server seems to have more than 1 time an hour for the refreshes - 10-ish minutes past the hour was good this morning, but 40 minutes past was good this afternoon.
    Thats the reason i said it could be diferent in other servers, it seems they are testing diferent markets in diferent servers.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Thats the reason i said it could be diferent in other servers, it seems they are testing diferent markets in diferent servers.
    Aye. Or the 40mins one was a blip - market was rubbish again at 16:40

Basically they are being *** holes, really messed the game up for me. I used to love watching the markets when Mrs is watching crap on TV and now I have nothing to do. ****ing Nordeus and their money grabbing ways.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast