Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gogs67

Thread: It's hard to connect to the top eleven through facebook, do you?

Angry It's hard to connect to the top eleven through facebook, do you?

I feel there is a difference with the Top eleven lately, very difficult to login through facebook in the top eleven. Whether it's using a PC or android. Initially I thought only my network problem, but after I tried repeatedly and asked to some friends, it turns out they are experiencing the same thing. This has been going on for 3 days. I do not want this to continue, so I reported it in the forums.

I have to reload the browser many times to be able to login. Especially if you are using Android to play top eleven. It is very annoying , while offering players and suddenly there is a problem with the connection, it is difficult to re-login. Is this a problem of the facebook or something. I think the update is done 3 days ago was the cause. please return the top eleven as it used to. Login easier and very flexible.

Thanks you

Quote Originally Posted by mns4ev View Post
    I feel there is a difference with the Top eleven lately, very difficult to login through facebook in the top eleven. Whether it's using a PC or android. Initially I thought only my network problem, but after I tried repeatedly and asked to some friends, it turns out they are experiencing the same thing. This has been going on for 3 days. I do not want this to continue, so I reported it in the forums.

I have to reload the browser many times to be able to login. Especially if you are using Android to play top eleven. It is very annoying , while offering players and suddenly there is a problem with the connection, it is difficult to re-login. Is this a problem of the facebook or something. I think the update is done 3 days ago was the cause. please return the top eleven as it used to. Login easier and very flexible.

Thanks you
    I also have the difficulties to log in by Andriod, always say it cannot connect to FB
    [IMG][/IMG]

holidays started and many kids is on fb

Famous
    Fiber optic broadband here, 20.65 Mbps (slowest package), no trouble going through Facebook.

Banned
    Even with my 2G connection I can connect to TOP11 on FB......

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    You always get it happenning now and again, but generaly its fine on your PC most of the time!, you need facebook to get the booster packs!.

I am on Android too and i have not these kind of problems. Do you know why? I'm a lucky guy

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It may depend on your location, as Chester says since it's holidays network load will be higher.

No current issues here.

@Isheng do you have FB app on your phone? sign into FB app then launch T11 is how it works on my android.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]