• 1 Post By Fc bal op t dak
  • 1 Post By Chester FC
  • 1 Post By Chester FC
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By grubi125

Thread: The highest league level

Rookie

Cool The highest league level

I'm level 37 and I play in a league level 37, but I think that this is the highest league level. All the others in my league are level 45, 44, 40, 38, 37... And I think this is because it's the highest league level.

You agree with me?

Yeah probably on your server it's the highest one but on other servers there might be higher leagues :-)
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Banned
    See my signature...

The highest level league is 54......
    Chester FC likes this.

Rookie
    I don't know in all servers. I know that in my server and in one more server this is like I said. Probably you are right!

Mr Marco, I LIKE YOUR TEAM!! My favourite team is Barça jeje

On my server THE Highest was 22 now i play above level so also 22 as 21 manager And THE Highest level is level 23 competition with 27 manager level in it

Play it like The Dutch way
    Fc Bal op t Dak!!!
    grubi125 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    See my signature...

The highest level league is 54......
    highest team level can be higher than highest league level

on his server highest league level is 37 but highest team level is 45

and i think the highest league level in game is smaller than 50

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester FC View Post
    highest team level can be higher than highest league level

on his server highest league level is 37 but highest team level is 45

and i think the highest league level in game is smaller than 50
    Hello Chester, which is your level?

I don't know which is the highest manager level in the game, maybe it is smaller than 50 as you said, but it's very dificult to know.
    In my server the highest manager is level 46, but he changed his team (I will never understand this, he had the best team with a lot of diference and he won every year 2 or 3 titles) and he is in a league level 29 now.

Quote Originally Posted by grubi125 View Post
    Hello Chester, which is your level?

I don't know which is the highest manager level in the game, maybe it is smaller than 50 as you said, but it's very dificult to know.
    In my server the highest manager is level 46, but he changed his team (I will never understand this, he had the best team with a lot of diference and he won every year 2 or 3 titles) and he is in a league level 29 now.
    hello, my level 15, my season 19, on my server highest team level is 20, league level is 18, when i started in game on my server were only levels 1(my) and 2

i think manager with highest level on your server changed team for more challenges, now he play against teams on same quality

on my server few teams from levels 18-19 changed teams to level 1, and they win games around 10-0 etc

this game starts at level 10-12 when play only active players, to level 10 is many bots and inactive teams

The Top Server is the Max. Level of the League, in my case, server 95, is League level 20, but have teams of level 24.
    Thats because the Top League stops of level when don't have enough teams to play, just to wait for more teams of lower levels.
    That have some advantadges, and some things against, all depend of how one want to play the game.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester FC View Post
    hello, my level 15, my season 19, on my server highest team level is 20, league level is 18, when i started in game on my server were only levels 1(my) and 2

i think manager with highest level on your server changed team for more challenges, now he play against teams on same quality

on my server few teams from levels 18-19 changed teams to level 1, and they win games around 10-0 etc

this game starts at level 10-12 when play only active players, to level 10 is many bots and inactive teams
    Maybe, but he has spent a lot of tokens or money and he has a team with 2 stars more than the others in his league... jjajaja
    Chester FC likes this.