Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need advice on game play cos theres nothing i can do now?

When expanding try and plan so when you are ready to start on your training ground and medical that you start those when you receive your two rest packs and treatments - you receive these every four days. Starting building of these two whilst it is generating health packs and you won't receive them.
    Same goes for expanding your Training Ground - although this may not be as important to you. Two new youth players are generated every 28 days (IIRC on lowest level) and starting building on Training Ground will interrupt youth development.

I have never used the rest/treatment packs. Can i keep them or is there a limit to it? Also, how do i know what i will receive every other day apart from those sponserships i signed, like the number of Tokens i'll get which i can find the details from the contract. What you mentioned on the 2 rest and treatment packs cant be found ingame, so i only know when you mentioned.

Lastly, i'm trying to purchase players. I'm still level 1, all of my players are 4 stars around 16 to 18 rating apart from my GK and RB. Should i look to purchase 4 stars for them or does it make little sense since the season has just started and seems like the prices of transfers seem to go up since i last bought yesterday.

Don't worry about losing rest/treatment packs - you won't. Although they will certainly come in useful as you progress and are playing two games a day and your players become tired. Sometimes your league and cup games are scheduled quite close together and if both games are away from home you are unable to reschedule games. It costs two tokens to reschedule a home game to a different time.

As for your transfer policy, everyone has a different way of playing the transfer market. Over time you will come to decide what is the best way for you. I was lucky when I started as I got promoted in my first season with quite a poor team and with several players retiring at the end of that first season. I invested some real money into the game to be able to buy a couple of scout players so now I have a good solid squad.
    Don't feel you have to invest real money though, as my friend joined at the same time as me and hasn't invested (but has built up tokens and health packs through watching videos) and we have both progressed through the leagues together and are now at level 4 - although we are on different servers.

* edited to add a missing word!

Oh. Nice to know. Assuming i have 1.5mil now, should i invest to ensure i have a big enough squad to rotate (getting about 5 4-stars players) or should i get 1 quality 5 star player under the age of 20. Not too sure which way to go on this considering i've only about 9 4-stars players, level 1, 5th day into the game.

I'd only go for 5* players.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    I'd only go for 5* players.
    Ok i got you. So 5 stars and preferably under 20 years old right? Are they cheaper now that im in my 1st season (2nd since i joined on last day of season) and still lvl 1?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12