Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Phil Scrivener

Thread: Game is a joke

Angry Game is a joke

How do you work out the game results I have played 4 in the last week and I have hammered the team I am playing in ever aspect apart from the scoreline. I know you get the odd game you just can't score but I have had 4 in the last week where teams miles worse than me and have beaten me and my win bonus is on the max. Not really I realistic game if your trying to make it

Did you use the same orders in those games?

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Rookie
    I find the crazy results tend to come in clusters. Either it's new changes to the game engine taking effect, or just pure bad luck I guess.

Just be patients.....first 2 months I was almost unstoppable wining the league and champ league twice in a row.....then I changed formats and players and now been doing ok.... never wont the cup tho..........but once I get the winning patern back....im just goanna leave it as is....I like it and im Canadian....hockey is our sport,,,but since playing this game my interest for soccer has risen

Yet again it is happening 4 -2 up against someone 8star ratings below me win bonus at max and game finishes 4 all changed how me team plays and everything. Said it once and I will say it again THIS GAME IS A JOKE !!

Banned
    Yes, the game is a JOKE but the joke is good and hilarious......

The 100% of the players wanna win, and thats not possible. max the 50% of the 11 millions of people that play this game win a game every day... and if we count that there are draws... maybe only between the 35-40% of the managers will have a have a victory today.

Thats = this game depreses near 7 millions of persons every day.

? problem? you can try to listen some posts of this forum, prove something different, put your formation, try to understand what players are well/bad proggrammed, read my team showcase 1st page, some guides, the group called OMA have some interesting details to know... you can watch videos to obtain greens if you have, you can buy tokens, you can tank a season with an illegal formation to have a team of 6 stars next season, so....... you can try to do something, or too you can leave the game. Fifa for playestation is more easy to understand and will give you easy more victories
    Last edited by khris; 07-11-2014 at 01:13 PM.
    Mr. Marco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The 100% of the players wanna win, and thats not possible. max the 50% of the 11 millions of people that play this game win a game every day... and if we count that there are draws... maybe only between the 35-40% of the managers will have a have a victory today.

Thats = this game depreses near 7 millions of persons every day.

? problem? you can try to listen some posts of this forum, prove something different, put your formation, try to understand what players are well/bad proggrammed, read my team showcase 1st page, some guides, the group called OMA have some interesting details to know... you can watch videos to obtain greens if you have, you can buy tokens, you can tank a season with an illegal formation to have a team of 6 stars next season, so....... you can try to do something, or too you can leave the game. Fifa for playestation is more easy to understand and will give you easy more victories

This is a great reply !!!! I totally agree !!!!

Banned
    But the team that plays together daily do not have equal team quality......