• 1 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By RJSlow

Thread: Market list changed????

Market list changed????

well... I was waiting because today, after 3 hours of the Nord day starting I saw 2 interesting players in the list... 1 defender with wall ability...... need to wait 1 hour morrre or less to do the bid but..... after 30 minutes I refreshed the page and the list was another...¿?¿?

Somebody know something about that? abductions??? why if I have a list this changed?...

thats so stupid you know what I mean...?

I had a market list with interesting players....

A tornado sent invitation for a dinner to all the players of the list...

Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-09-2014 at 06:58 AM.

Yea Mary Poppins was in the list too.

Banned
    In the OLD market if you refresh some of the earlier players are gone and new players come in their place...So if you want to refresh before doing so mark the player you want to recruit as Favorite ......
    Cat Harrison and tarcanes92 like this.

LOL...

Now again... just 5 minutes... and the list is another...¿? I feel that I'm loosing my time you know? thats really, really,really stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    In the OLD market if you refresh some of the earlier players are gone and new players come in their place...So if you want to refresh before doing so mark the player you want to recruit as Favorite ......

lol never think in this option... thats why we have the butooon of favourite ...-.-' thanks dear... will try to go refresh and refresh again lol

Banned
    I think its a good feature...Which every player you want to recruit mark them as favorite and refresh the browser so that you can get access to more new players......

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I think its a good feature...Which every player you want to recruit mark them as favorite and refresh the browser so that you can get access to more new players......
    ofc, now I see again players thats saw the 1st time... simply is to know that xD ohh yea now I will be the boss of the market in this fu... server :3 lol

^^

hmmm interesting.... Nordgen DR age 21 of 4* 89 Quality for 1 token now is a pleasure to do offers won 150 with 30% and 70 at 20%... I have a sub for Cafú :3

Some players have identical twins that were born after them, so they go on the transfer market after them. Clubs are very understanding, so when one gets put up for a transfer, the other club will always follow suit

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought