Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By tomy31
  • 2 Post By Phil Scrivener

Thread: Player 50 tokens

Dreamer

Player 50 tokens

Hi, for this new season, i decide to buy a super-star player, who costs 50 tokens! Quality 129 and today 7 stars quality 130.
    And his notes are bad !!! He has 6/7/7/6/6 !!! It´s a striker and never goal !! It´s a shame! 50 tokens for that !! Explain me please ! Finish i never buy a new player like this! Nordeus do something !

ouch hard way to learn !!!!! look for players on the ( very poor market) but at least you get some stats in history games played goals scored etc !! and this time of season can pick up a player very close to scout a bit of training and you have a scout who performs for lets say at least half of the tokens you used !!!!

Scouts are long term solutions, not immediate fixes. You never know what kind of season a 50T scout can have. He will have a terrible season, and then the next he will be your star. You just have to have patience

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

That hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    Hi, for this new season, i decide to buy a super-star player, who costs 50 tokens! Quality 129 and today 7 stars quality 130.
    And his notes are bad !!! He has 6/7/7/6/6 !!! It´s a striker and never goal !! It´s a shame! 50 tokens for that !! Explain me please ! Finish i never buy a new player like this! Nordeus do something !
    Players on paper and players in action are two different thing, you can also bid 20 tokens and win some player and he will just be the same, lame duck dud. This season, just only after 7 games I let go of my Scout, and replaced him with a lesser player which I got for 2 tokens, Just pretend you lost two big time bidding wars in a row! The replacement is no prize but Im satisfied with his performance, I have no time to wait and wait till the Scout kicks in, this is not the first nor the last time Scouts were duds! But again, some scouts will dominate your team for 2 to 4 seasons if he is good.

Thats the way it is.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.