Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Greedy tweaks to the game this month,please dont try to deny this Nordeus,???

Yeah, all I'm seeing is 4-5m players at 4* and 5*. Only had a handful of 6m+ for last 2 weeks and 1 solitary 8m 5* player that was heading into War Mode so I bailed early.

But this is probably because I'm looking - they'll appear when I turn my back. Hmmm, need a mirror.

PS. DMCs are two-a-penny too - not a DL/DC for love nor money.

Seriously, this game is becoming a circus. I will not complain about losing to much weaker teams under normal circumstances, but what has been going on in this season is some kind of joke.
    First, buying GOOD new players is nearly impossible, with 15 people fighting for even mediocre players for 10 rounds or so. A couple of days ago 2 out of my 3 MCs and one ST were injured so I had to spend the tokens I'd been saving for my first ever junior player to buy a 4 star MC and 3 star ST whose performances are average.
    Second, the cosmic rate of new injuries makes me wonder if maybe Nordeus is planning to release a new game called 'Top Eleven Hospital'. All games I watched today (I'm an active supporter of my friends) included at least one injury. This was not the case last seasons.
    Lastly, the statistics from the games I've been playing and watching... Why the great majority of games I've been watching this season is won by managers who don't show up, have illegal tactics AND have their players taken off the field for injuries and red cards? So their ball possession is 20%, their teams are missing 2 or 3 players, their level is lower than the opponent's, and they still win? This is a tendency I've been observing for the past 2 weeks.
    I'm a level 4 dreamer now and know I'm not a football expert or Top Eleven expert, but this makes no sense to me.
    I am so disgusted I had to register and write this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Martyniec View Post
    Seriously, this game is becoming a circus. I will not complain about losing to much weaker teams under normal circumstances, but what has been going on in this season is some kind of joke.
    First, buying GOOD new players is nearly impossible, with 15 people fighting for even mediocre players for 10 rounds or so. A couple of days ago 2 out of my 3 MCs and one ST were injured so I had to spend the tokens I'd been saving for my first ever junior player to buy a 4 star MC and 3 star ST whose performances are average.
    Second, the cosmic rate of new injuries makes me wonder if maybe Nordeus is planning to release a new game called 'Top Eleven Hospital'. All games I watched today (I'm an active supporter of my friends) included at least one injury. This was not the case last seasons.
    Lastly, the statistics from the games I've been playing and watching... Why the great majority of games I've been watching this season is won by managers who don't show up, have illegal tactics AND have their players taken off the field for injuries and red cards? So their ball possession is 20%, their teams are missing 2 or 3 players, their level is lower than the opponent's, and they still win? This is a tendency I've been observing for the past 2 weeks.
    I'm a level 4 dreamer now and know I'm not a football expert or Top Eleven expert, but this makes no sense to me.
    I am so disgusted I had to register and write this thread.
    I agree with you Anna. I haven't won a game yet where the opposing manager HASN'T been there, even though I'm the much better team, present during the game, have all ball possession AND my opponent gets a red card, I can only seem to manage a draw :-/

Furthermore a have not bought a single player (on the regular list) all season, because no-one is good enough. I feel like Im being forced to buy Scout-players

They really should focus on trying to make the best game possible instead of accumulating more wealth. I guess they already have earned a nice little sum of money so far...

Quote Originally Posted by mopeygoal View Post
    I agree with you Anna. I haven't won a game yet where the opposing manager HASN'T been there, even though I'm the much better team, present during the game, have all ball possession AND my opponent gets a red card, I can only seem to manage a draw :-/

Furthermore a have not bought a single player (on the regular list) all season, because no-one is good enough. I feel like Im being forced to buy Scout-players

They really should focus on trying to make the best game possible instead of accumulating more wealth. I guess they already have earned a nice little sum of money so far...
    What they're doing is strange to me because it kind of discourages you. You make effort, show up during the game, and the winner is someone who doesn't even care to watch his game or set the replacements. I was saving tokens for my junior and was faced with a choice: buy the junior in a couple of days and play with almost none attackers or buy some last minute average replacements and have a full team...
    What is also getting on my nerves is the constant spitting. Yeah I know that there is the new achievement for spitting, but come on, does it really have to happen in almost every game?
    Good luck for all managers who actually care about their teams!

Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    Not only have injuries increased this season,but the depletion in condition and moral has also quickened forcing managers to use more packs and therefore more tokens. The worst thing however is that ive perchased five 5* unplayed 18 year olds in the last few days and only one has trained like old,the other four did not fill the skill progress bar on full intensity and all three training programs. i then checked with my friends who are having the same problem at all different levels,so you cannot say i bought duds. Fortunately i was able to resale the four at 1st auction and pass these slow trainers onto others even at profit because they were unplayed and 18. Surely this is just Greed on the part of Nordeus,slowing down the training speed rates to force the use of more Tokens ??? Btw im an experienced level 25 manager and can see when im being forced to use far more than usual,so at least have the guts to admit the tweaks Devs ???
    Over 90% of my injuries this season have been 6 days or more.

hello evrybody here is sale today isn't but i tried to buy some tokens but the price and numbe of tokens is the same like was earlier withouth sale....Can enydody help me....Tnx

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Over 90% of my injuries this season have been 6 days or more.
    I've had 5 injuries this season so far, nothing longer than 5 days.

seanmeg can u help me....Whay is wrote today sale on tokens but if u tried to buy tokens u can get the sam numer of tokens for the same price like before the sale....TY....

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmin Dolovac View Post
    seanmeg can u help me....Whay is wrote today sale on tokens but if u tried to buy tokens u can get the sam numer of tokens for the same price like before the sale....TY....
    I am sorry i am unable to help you with this issue,i can see no sale on tokens here in the UK, facebook or Top Eleven - Be a Football (Soccer) Manager. I sincerely hope Cat or another of the moderators can help you more,i'll pass on your post

Famous
    I also feel that there are he problem of slow training progress, frequent injuries etc. But as long as everybody face the same problem, it is still a fair game. So, if there is no token market, the competition is still largely the same.

Well, I know it is not 100% fair, because someone can use their tokens earlier to achieve better training progresses.

Anyway, managers who have with previous experience may still be simulated to buy tokens in order to achieve previous outcome.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast