Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Greedy tweaks to the game this month,please dont try to deny this Nordeus,???

I too have noticed how little progress my players are making when they play games and train. It does seem that the players have been slowed down a lot this season - while I am needing to rotate my team more to save on Green tokens.

I've also noticed how the game has really tightened up on the amount of tokens its possible to farm. The last month or so its got so hard to really get anything out of the game of note.

From the 8 friends who started with me only one remains in the game. All others ask "are you still wasting hours of your life playing that joke?". Well, I will resist while I still have tokens and packs from my 20€ investment last year.

This game is like all other Facebook monetizing apps, after a few levels it will batter you to exhaustion unless you spend a lot of time or pour money in it.

I've read that Candy Crush even has a psychologist to help programmers understand how can they increase the frustration/addiction factor. They are making over a couple millions per month.

And yes, they tweaked schedules, injury factors, etc. They are draining the green and red packs full steam.

The only thing they have improved now is that teams lose a lot of possession if they have a lot of players misplaced.

My punishment for starting this thread,was three crucial injuries in my league match today ,two 6 days and a 4 day totaling 44 red packs.I dont want to be over cynical but these were three top players required in a few hours to play Leg 2 last 16 champions league against a tough Serbian opponent,just bad luck i hear you say,well HEAR THIS ,if you keep up this GREED, and just keep turning a deaf ear and ruining this game,i also am finished at the end of this season,another long term paying customer you just ****e on!!!

They don't care, they've some 100 000 active players. They just don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    They don't care, they've some 100 000 active players. They just don't care.
    i know mate,im just p***ed that three top players go down in one match today with a real tough qualifier yet to play,i guess im trying to convince myself to give up after two years and slowly watching them destroy this game bit by bit

Apprentice
    It's good to see they have finally punished out of position players . I was going to muck this year after a REALLY bad start . I've know won 5 on the bounce and joint 3rd/4th , and not really changing anything . Cant work it out tbh
    no info for you my watchers :P

People seem to always forget Top Eleven is not charity.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123