Thread: where are my player?

Rookie

Post where are my player?

where are my player?-sc20140712-200317.jpgwhere are my player?-sc20140712-200134.pngwhere are my player?-sc20140712-195849.jpg

The pictures please look from down to up. I just bought a player with 5 tokens, and I didn't see him in my player list after the auction. These are the evident. Then I go to the transfer market and see, there are no player tagged "WON"! The player just disappear like that! Take a look at this,Nordeos! My cash was not deducted but I lost 5 token for that.

Again!

I adore this game.

Banned
    I was just about to comment that KHRISH will have something to say about this......

But currently there is a bug like this in which managers are not getting the players which they are recruiting......

If you cash wasn't reduced I don't think you got the player... (?)
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I was just about to comment that KHRISH will have something to say about this......

But currently there is a bug like this in which managers are not getting the players which they are recruiting......

aiiiishhh you came just 4 minutes late to talk about the meme LOL

Lets wait for another guy doing a post saying that lost the Club in the job center, to post the other pic of the stadium abducted, I think in less than a week somebody have to come here with this problem again. :3

PS: thats called rutine? lol