Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 1 Post By BeckStar

Thread: Mc /ml. Or mc/ mr

Mc /ml. Or mc/ mr

Is it just me or is there a serious lack of this combination players to buy lately. Maybe just a fluke on my server.
    MC/ML Or MC / MR that is.
    More of an observation than anything. I see just about every other combination possible but it's been a long time since I saw one on my server and they seem to be rare, especially young. Naturally you can get that combination with enough cone, but I'd prefer to buy them.

Anyone else notice that?

MC/X are normally created/trained by other Managers - that's why they are rare.
    BeckStar likes this.

I've been serching for AC/DC but can't find any
    anyhow ..Its about what your server offers as market and ;P Atm i dont have any MC/MR or MC/ML on the market aswell but thats not a negative.. as i like to have AMR/MR & AML/ML Just because i train Flank players in a different way.. speed (phy & mental)to the max ;P
    Cat Harrison likes this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

I'll look again. Maybe I'm taking crazy pills.
    Seems like I see tons of 18 year old dmc/dc or dr/dc or dl/dc or amc/aml or amc/amr though I guess the mc/ml or mc/mr or amc/s are rare. I assumed all those 18 year olds were generated due to multi positions.

Lol beckstar. I like using amr/mr or vica versa as well. Maybe that's a more traditional setup, but I rarely use more than one amc center. Just preference. Therefore I prefer versatile m's. Guess I'll just make my own. . Just thought it was strange.

Jmishou, I've posted a thread asking this exact same question like a week ago, so you're not alone!
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Unfortunately they don't use these combinations.

Can't understand why.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmishou View Post
    I'll look again. Maybe I'm taking crazy pills.
    Seems like I see tons of 18 year old dmc/dc or dr/dc or dl/dc or amc/aml or amc/amr though I guess the mc/ml or mc/mr or amc/s are rare. I assumed all those 18 year olds were generated due to multi positions.
    the only way to get that combination is to create yourself, young academy wont produce and neither you will find them as nordgens. Only way is to buy from a manager who created them. And dont think a manager would sell them until they are 30+ of age.