Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By paul northey
  • 2 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: Auction sales

Apprentice

Auction sales

Hi all , i just sold a player on auction. he was 94* 27 years old and worth 50.2. million. he sold for a mega 107 million with a savage bidding war between 3 managers.I thought bit strange considering age but loved watching it but pretty tense. what i want to know is what other manager have made a good profit on their players ???

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It's cos he was close to next star, I expect. I usually don't worry about profit on my players, I am happy if they go for market value. The players I have added roles to always sell, the DMC/MC combo is most likely to cause a bidding war for me, always make good $ on those guys.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Best was a 19 years old MC slow trainer, in level 7 or 8, he had very good ratings, and the profit was around 18M, because i had bought him the season before by less 30% of His market value, i just trained him 1sp of next star, 2nd day of the season and there you to.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by paul northey View Post
    Hi all , i just sold a player on auction. he was 94* 27 years old and worth 50.2. million. he sold for a mega 107 million with a savage bidding war between 3 managers.I thought bit strange considering age but loved watching it but pretty tense. what i want to know is what other manager have made a good profit on their players ???
    Did he have a special ability?

Apprentice
    Yes 1 on 1 SA and he was 94*.