Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Injury curse, I'm on the verge of giving up

Injury curse, I'm on the verge of giving up

Hi All,

This is my second post and unfortunately the second post of complaint. I am facing a problem of mass injuries. A couple of days ago 2 of my MCs were injured so I bought a new one, still having one backup MC. Also one of my ST got injured, with all injuries being long-term. Please note that I stopped training my players in fear of more injuries. So today, my remaining players had a match and the outcome... you can see in the first picture. Three players injured, first my MC, then one ST, then my last MC standing.

Injury curse, I'm on the verge of giving up-injuries1.jpg

So now I have a team with virtually no MCs, 2 out of my 4 STs injured (I bought an extra ST just because my best scorer ST got injured) and practically no chances of buying replacement with little cash, poor choice of players on the market and not so many tokens. I had 10 red packs to use after my today's game, but having sufficient players for today I saved them just in case there was another injury.

Injury curse, I'm on the verge of giving up-injuries2.jpg

I'm not sure if the photos will upload correctly, but within half a week I got 7 players injured.

I'm thinking of giving up, maybe it's just my bad luck, or maybe there's something going on. I've noticed that other people also complain about the increase of injuries and maybe something should be fixed.
    I dont want to give up, it's just I can't afford to buy tokens so my team is missing its core players.

a) Is your players' morale maxed out?
    b) Is your training intensity normal?
    c) Sometimes there just are injury waves and you can do nothing about it.
    d) Don't train all players at once, set the most important to normal intensity and some subs on hard. Then if somebody gets injured it's most likely to be the sub with hard intensity.
    e) If you're always playing a fromation with at least 2 MCs and don't use AMC/DMC then you should have more than 4 MCs.
    Last edited by Gintaras Račas; 07-14-2014 at 06:19 PM.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

I've watched 9 games today (including my 2 matches) and as far as I can remember there were 9 injuries all together. So it's one injury per game and it happens like everyday!
    It looks like Nordeus wants to go in EA trails with their reboot of Dungeon Keeper - pay or don't play (because if you do, it'll be pain in the ass without paying). Or maybe Nordeus was first... ;>
    Add the crappy transfer market, players who train like oldboys and you've got a guide "How not to make an online football manager game". A simple one...
    mopeygoal and Anna Martyniec like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    e) If you're always playing a fromation with at least 2 MCs and don't use AMC/DMC then you should havr more than 4 MCs.
    Try to buy a good one.
    Anna Martyniec likes this.

Hey Gintaras, thank you for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    a) Is your players' morale maxed out?
    Yes, my morale is always boosted, I watch my games and get morale boosters from friends every day, so I use them on all players, even substitutes.

b) Is your training intensity normal?
    I never use hard training, only have 1 or 2 normal intensity running (in fear of injuries) if I have only 1 match a day.

c) Sometimes there just are injury waves and you can do nothing about it.
    I'm afraid that this is the case, but it has never been such intensive...

d) Don't train all players at once, set the most important to normal intensity and some subs on hard. Then if somebody gets injured it's most likely to be the sub with hard intensity.
    I never let my players get tired, they only train if they have over 80% form.

e) If you're always playing a fromation with at least 2 MCs and don't use AMC/DMC then you should have more than 4 MCs.
    If I only could afford that with 35 tokens per month and no chance of 'farming' (unavailable in my country). Good point, though it's not possible to buy even 4 stars players without spending at least 10 tokens if you're lucky - tough reality in my market :/ And being an average manager, I'm kind of short of cash, if you see what I mean in my picture

Anyway, thank you again and I just hope that there will be no more injuries tomorrow...
    Gintaras Račas likes this.

Well, this is my team 15min before the match. As you may see the condition is ~95% (like always) and it works fine. Injury wave hit me too but only 2 players injured (and 2 recently came off injury).
    Injury curse, I'm on the verge of giving up-team.jpg

1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs

Banned
    Use proxy to earn tokens......

After reading this many will come and criticise me......

Gintaras, I hope that the wave ends with the 2 injuries. Sending my best regards to one of your players, Mr Miskiewicz, who is my fellow Polishman and whose name means a variation of 'Teddy Bear'. Now that I think of it, I hardly ever had any injuries in 3rd season, it is only now in season 4 that the shock hit me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Martyniec View Post
    Gintaras, I hope that the wave ends with the 2 injuries. Sending my best regards to one of your players, Mr Miskiewicz, who is my fellow Polishman and whose name means a variation of 'Teddy Bear'. Now that I think of it, I hardly ever had any injuries in 3rd season, it is only now in season 4 that the shock hit me.
    lol, I actually have 2 poles: Musiol and Miskiewicz, both MC but Miskiewicz is now playing ML because the actual ML picked up some cards...

1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Martyniec View Post
    Its because if you had so many injuries in earlier seasons you would probably have left the game...

So they first make you addict and then introduce you to the reality......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 07-14-2014 at 07:22 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast