Thread: How does this happen?

Angry How does this happen?

The other user had only 115M but he paid 117M for the player. It's not nessesary to be a genius to understand that this is abnormal. If I want to buy a car that costs 100 000 but I have only 70 000 i can't buy the car. How this happen in the game?! The game becomes more than stupid every next season.

To add - i have tried to buy a player but when my money finsihed - i was not able to bet any more.

He was eligible for the first bid.

Check game help below, hope it helps, cheers

Negative balance

The auction system allows you to finish bidding on an auction and buy the player even though you do not have enough money on your account, but you can not place the bid in initial round if you don’t have enough money for that. But You will be credited for the amount you were missing. Your club can be in debt (for example: you bought a player who costs more than the amount on your account) for 7 days.

In case you fail to clear your debt in 7 days, after the 7th day, your players will be sold automatically in order to pay of the debt. The first ones to go, are the most expensive players in your squad (and usually, the best ones). One player is sold each day until your debt is cleared. You can get out of debt by increasing ticket prices, selling players yourself or taking a bank loan. Negative balance: You have 7 days to get out of debt, one good player is going to be sold every day afterward, …
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    He was eligible for the first bid.

Negative balance

The auction system allows you to finish bidding on an auction and buy the player even though you do not have enough money on your account, but you can not place the bid in initial round if you don’t have enough money for that. But You will be credited for the amount you were missing. Your club can be in debt (for example: you bought a player who costs more than the amount on your account) for 7 days.
    Check game help below, hope it helps, cheers

In case you fail to clear your debt in 7 days, after the 7th day, your players will be sold automatically in order to pay of the debt. The first ones to go, are the most expensive players in your squad (and usually, the best ones). One player is sold each day until your debt is cleared. You can get out of debt by increasing ticket prices, selling players yourself or taking a bank loan. Negative balance: You have 7 days to get out of debt, one good player is going to be sold every day afterward, …
    Well said.

What is the easiest, check the rules/guidelines or start a topic, type out a post, insert images ....... really does make me wonder at times.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Plamen Georgiev View Post

The other user had only 115M but he paid 117M for the player. It's not nessesary to be a genius to understand that this is abnormal. If I want to buy a car that costs 100 000 but I have only 70 000 i can't buy the car. How this happen in the game?! The game becomes more than stupid every next season.
    You've already put a deposit on the car, though. I think you should get a bank loan for the car, the bank will probably want you to pay them the money back or else they'll sell off some of your stuff, like the car.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Bull**** - as I said i have betted for players seasons ago and when my money finished, I was not able to bet any more. If the rules are changed - **** the rules and all new stupid changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Well said.

What is the easiest, check the rules/guidelines or start a topic, type out a post, insert images ....... really does make me wonder at times.
    Haha - why do you you think you are the smartest... I have read the rules an year and a half ago. If you read them every month - - this is my answear to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Plamen Georgiev View Post
    Bull**** - as I said i have betted for players seasons ago and when my money finished, I was not able to bet any more. If the rules are changed - **** the rules and all new stupid changes.
    You have to have enough money to make the initial bid only. AFAIK the rules have always been this way.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15