• 1 Post By lashawn246810
  • 1 Post By RJSlow
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt
  • 1 Post By Gilad Stern
  • 1 Post By Brian Dang
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: WTF?? lvl 23 team on a lvl3 CL

WTF?? lvl 23 team on a lvl3 CL

I'm really shocked, but today I got knocked out of the CL by a team at lvl23, while the rest of the teams and myself are all lvl3 only. It was absolutely ridiculous as the whole team consisted of scout level players, all with SA of course.
    Although his team average was 34.3, I suspect him to be a heavy token buyer since I'd scouted his team and it seemed to raise the average each day. Moreover, he has all kind of "stars" such as: David Luiz, Neymar Jr. etc.

Does NORDEUS really wants all the players to buy tokens so they can level him?

That's some bullsh!t

Apprentice
    i think he just changed the name of some player he bought to Neymar Jr it cost 1 token or something like that.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

He took over a lower level club, and he payed to change the names
    Cat Harrison likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

After Nordeus introduce the option of changing team, you cant Trust the manager level anymore, because His manager level Will stay the same even If he changed to a level 3 team.

The only way to know is current level team, is seing the LEAGUE level he is playing.

For exemple i have a friend level 9 manager that is current playing in a level 5 LEAGUE, because he changed team.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

That's unfair

He is playing lvl3 when manager level is 23, and players level are higher. Check this out:
    WTF?? lvl 23 team on a lvl3 CL-capture.jpg

I mean, he must have a lot of tokens to have a squad avg. 35 all with SA! I don't care, let him buy as much as he wants.
    Just don't let him bully lvl3 teams. I mean, He can play his GK as ST and still win all matches, easily.
    That's rubbish!
    He should have a more suitable draw, according to his team avg. I get a higher lvl cup draw, e.g. lvl5 +/-.
    NORDEUS, you suck!
    Brian Dang likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gilad stern View Post
    he is playing lvl3 when manager level is 23, and players level are higher. Check this out:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	26028

i mean, he must have a lot of tokens to have a squad avg. 35 all with sa! I don't care, let him buy as much as he wants.
    Just don't let him bully lvl3 teams. I mean, he can play his gk as st and still win all matches, easily.
    That's rubbish!
    He should have a more suitable draw, according to his team avg. I get a higher lvl cup draw, e.g. Lvl5 +/-.
    Nordeus, you suck!
    yes..same thing happed with my tuan dm fc (2nd team)
    i was knocked out by the level 14 manager in cup when my team only level 8...and his player is 6-7 quality above me..hic...dont know how nordeus arranged...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    @ Gilad, yep. He buys Tokens and lots of them. The team is the same level, but he has more experience playing the game, and made his team super strong.

@ Brian, the Cup IS arranged by Quality of best 14, likely he had a cruddy team for his level at Season start, then bought up a bunch of guys (that look like super scouts to you, but are off TL for him) after the Draw. I hate when that happens, it's hard enough when they are a couple levels above....
    Brian Dang likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    @ Gilad, yep. He buys Tokens and lots of them. The team is the same level, but he has more experience playing the game, and made his team super strong.

@ Brian, the Cup IS arranged by Quality of best 14, likely he had a cruddy team for his level at Season start, then bought up a bunch of guys (that look like super scouts to you, but are off TL for him) after the Draw. I hate when that happens, it's hard enough when they are a couple levels above....
    Yep..The game more and more funny instead..
    As u can see the result I just have today.. My main team.. superior quality to my opponent.. but this is the 1st time..Im out of CL in quarter final...It is really seriously troll for any reasons...I lost at home 1-3 in the 1st leg to a team with the formation that I beaten countless b4...then to day look what I had...
    My player continuously got injured..2nd mins. I were not even can sub my player ..the 2nd one oledi got banged.. both are my key player..MC n ST...confirmed is fixed results in a lot of match in this season...

My 2nd team: Tuan DM FC.. nothing better..Just because I won 5-1 at his place in the 1st leg so I qualified to Semi with 8-2 AGG..but I paid a big price for nothing...
    Look at this:

Anyway..hope not only Me but Everyone here wont get troll any more for both Injury or match fixing results in this particular season
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 07-19-2014 at 01:13 PM.