Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Seriously, i'm giving up on this game.

Seriously, i'm giving up on this game (injuries).

Frankly i'm getting tired of injuries in this game.

In almost every match i get atleast 1 injury, just 5min ago in a cup match got 3 of my players injured and all of them for 6 days. Morale is maxed, condition ~90, playing style all on normal, and yet still i get these freaking injuries.

Now i'm full of injured players in sub-reserve team and only 11 players available for matches to come.

I'm out.
    Last edited by DalkoParadox; 07-14-2014 at 07:24 PM.
    Anna Martyniec likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DalkoParadox View Post

In almost every match i get atleast 1 injury, just 5min ago in a cup match got 3 of my players injured and all of them for 6 days. Morale is maxed, condition ~90, playing style all on normal, and yet still i get these freaking injuries.

Now i'm full of injured players in sub-reserve team and only 11 players available for matches to come.

I'm out.
    I was going through Nordeus Twitter Help Page and some one asked why do I have so many injuries inspite of having full morale...

The answer that he got was there is no relation between injuries and morale...

Some thing similar was asked by another manager : Why do I have so many injuries ?
    The answer he got was injuries depends condition, morale and many other factors...

So even they are confused about the reasons of injuries...

I have countless number of time asked what are those other factors but they never reply to me......

Apprentice
    bye bye
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

I'm out.
    I hope you find another game to play. I hope i get to play your abandoned team so I can destroy them

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

I'm out.
    That was the exact same thing I thought today...
    I'm not quitting yet... I'll just wait and see what happens next. If this goes on, then I'll be forced to give up due to lack of players. But hey, it's only a game. Welcome to the INJURED TEAM CIRCLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I was going through Nordeus Twitter Help Page and some one asked why do I have so many injuries inspite of having full morale...

The answer that he got was there is no relation between injuries and morale...
    And it should be obvious. It could have impact on injuries, but I think it should be negligible.

Some thing similar was asked by another manager : Why do I have so many injuries ?
    The answer he got was injuries depends condition, morale and many other factors...
    This is ridicoulus regarding how "complex" the game is.
    Last edited by Damian Ogłaza; 07-14-2014 at 08:50 PM.
    Anna Martyniec likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post

So even they are confused about the reasons of injuries...

I have countless number of time asked what are those other factors but they never reply to me......
    Well you can call me an ignorant, but I don't see a relation between the players' morale and injuries. Do the morale boosted players show more bravado? OTOH, when I was starting the game, the grand master Mourinho told me: beware of hard training, it could result in injuries on your players... I have never dared to disobey the great Mourinho in that respect

4 matches already. There must be at least 1 freaking injury on my team, and their team didn't get booked for it or he injured himselves!!! And when we converts the freekick, he always messes up!!! F**k off!!!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

My players get injured during cardio.

They break bones just jogging.

Famous
    This is similar to troll matter...This season My teams are serious being trolled...hic..

My Winning 11 (Level 9) out of CUP competition from 1st round with 3 INJURED and 1 RED CARD at MY HOME.. with the team less than me 7-8 quality..and my team TODAY in CL also lost 1-3 at MY HOME again.. Under my belly is 6 CL Titles and 1 2nd place.1 2nd place in cup 1 3rd place as well..every season Im the League Champion and so do this season.. I believed...My team is 6 stars ( I have 2 7 stars players) team not even 5...

My Tuan DM FC (Level 8) even worst..hahaha...Now Im lying at 3rd place and got beaten by any lower rank teams.. same like Winning 11..I have 5 CL titles 1 silver...and .1 3rd place in cup and league Champion 6 seasons...
    Im out of cup as well..only doing good at CL...

Nordeus is same as usual...same old story...against all odds..

So just play for fun,bro..don't quit..I am used to be like u..but if u think it is a game for entertainment then just let it be...

Good luck,bro...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 07-17-2014 at 02:49 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast