Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Training Speed...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    I was about to post a similar thread... My fast training MC Auremir Dantas da Silva got 106% yesterday on hard in match practice, today in the same training he got 152%, lol. I was going to post about why training speed varies so much
    I have posted a thread regarding this but no response from any one......
    It keeps on varying but in general if a player is a fast trainer his average training speed will be good...

But I have trained Match Practice to my this AMC 3 times today but he failed to reach 100...If every things was OK then he would have definitely crossed 100 once in the 3 attempts...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I have posted a thread regarding this but no response from any one......
    It keeps on varying but in general if a player is a fast trainer his average training speed will be good...

But I have trained Match Practice to my this AMC 3 times today but he failed to reach 100...If every things was OK then he would have definitely crossed 100 once in the 3 attempts...
    Post a screenshot of his skill levels, that drop from around 145 to around 100 is exactly what happens when he accumulates SP's to get to the next level.
    As you say it's not just a one off, that's 3 times in a row his speed has dropped

Banned
    Here is the screen shot when he got 96 in Match Practice...

Training Speed...-1.jpg

Bro even if has accumulated skill point to reach next level, don't you think a drop from 140+ to below 100 is just too much...

Where they said this bro ???

And if there are many factors we all will like to know what are those many factors so that we can choose the optimal path while training...
    No were that i know, but that is the type of answer they give for evrything.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Banned
    Ok here is some thing weird I found out...

I trained him again he got injured and got 120...So is decrease in Training Speed the symptom of when a player is about to get injured !!!...

And the injury saga continues...On an average 2 injuries per day this season......

Despite of TANKING, my reds pack have dropped from 150 to 109......

Famous
    Here is the screen shot when he got 96 in Match Practice...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	26005

Bro even if has accumulated skill point to reach next level, don't you think a drop from 140+ to below 100 is just too much...
    No, sadly that is roughly the drop for a fast trainer when enough SP's are accumulated to go up a *

91 has been my players favourite number to 'drop' to and he's still 1Q away from next star with no unallocated points. Later he'll get a 130+ then drop again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    No, sadly that is roughly the drop for a fast trainer when enough SP's are accumulated to go up a *
    Bro he has not accumulated any skill point...And he is just 5 star......

Now you've got me looking for patterns Sid. Hate you.

My third teams Academy player is consistent 110-120ish. The market generated fast trainer I accidently bought when trying to win the Cup last season and who often gets 120+ just got 83. XD

Rookie
    So based on all your collective, veteran experience, y'all would say that training speed is an inherent attribute of a player and does not vary based on other parameters?

For example, M Straus has a training speed that varies around a constant average? Constant at least for this star level? And training speed is not dependent on things like morale or current condition?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast