Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Injuries:urgently need help

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    14

    Injuries:urgently need help

    Hello top eleven players, 7 of my players had been out of action(I over trained some, and 2 got their injuries from the match) and now I have 3 in proficient position players. What should I do?(Btw my MC will be fine by tomorrow)(I have CH league and league tmr)
    Thanks for your help!

  2. #2
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    1st of what level are you and how many player`s do have in squad ?
    Last edited by spornybol; 07-18-2014 at 03:05 PM.
    15 Titles
    10 Runner-up
    5 Champions league
    2 Runner-up
    4 Cups
    2 Runner-up
    1 Treble

  3. #3
    Pro Gintaras Račas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    901
    I believe you can have up to 4 players out of position before being punished with 20% possession.
    And for future to avoid injuries:
    1) Have your players' morale high.
    2) Upgrade your medical facility.
    3) Upgrade your turf in your stadium.
    4) Don't set hard training intensity for matches.
    5) Don't train players when their condition is lower than 80%.
    Not so many achievements:

    Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

  4. #4
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    I believe you can have up to 4 players out of position before being punished with 20% possession.
    And for future to avoid injuries:
    1) Have your players' morale high.
    2) Upgrade your medical facility.
    3) Upgrade your turf in your stadium.
    4) Don't set hard training intensity for matches.
    5) Don't train players when their condition is lower than 80%.
    number 4 is rubbish, i never had player`s on any level and never had SO MANY INJURIES LAST SEASON and i`m fully built
    15 Titles
    10 Runner-up
    5 Champions league
    2 Runner-up
    4 Cups
    2 Runner-up
    1 Treble

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    This season the injuries have gone nuts......
    Anna Martyniec likes this.

  6. #6
    Pro Gintaras Račas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    number 4 is rubbish, i never had player`s on any level and never had SO MANY INJURIES LAST SEASON and i`m fully built
    wuut?
    Not so many achievements:

    Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

  7. #7
    VIP Buffs Mad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,268
    I think the rate of training injuries has increased. I'm not seeing any increase in injuries from actual match.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    I think the rate of training injuries has increased. I'm not seeing any increase in injuries from actual match.
    Good point...I rarely had any injuries from training but this season due to training I have had many injuries......

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    14
    I'm level 2, my AMC just got injured in a match although he had not been training for 2 days

  10. #10
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    KL,Malaysia
    Posts
    1,287
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    number 4 is rubbish, i never had player`s on any level and never had SO MANY INJURIES LAST SEASON and i`m fully built
    Last 4 matches.. you know.. my 2 teams picked up total 11 injured..minimum 4 days -6 days.. hic.. all key players with a lot of stars...they just want us to spend more tokens...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast