Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Long before i get good with this?

Rookie

How Long before i get good with this?

this is my 3rd season and the previous 2 i have failed to promote, maybe 3rd time lucky? surely with this team i can get top 7? advice ? (i am aware i need to buy a MR)

How Long before i get good with this?-untitled.jpgHow Long before i get good with this?-untitled2.jpg

Any other tips? i wanna save a and get a 4-5 star under 22-23 MR, then i think i am okay, SURELY i can finish top 7?

On paper it looks good enough. Out of interest how many goals are you scoring with that formation? Looks a little defensive for me - using that formation I'd probably push both wide midfield players up (using the red arrows).

Have a look at my avatar pic - that is my favourite formation. If you look carefully both my wingers are pushing up. Scored 155 goals in the league last season!

Rookie
    well i am trying this new formation, last season i leaked about 70 goals, so i bought Torres to help me down back, LOL funnily enough i won 12-0 in my 1st league game

would u make any transfers with my team ? (other then MR which i am saving to get)

Like another friend said, there are many ways to skin a rabbit.
    Best and quicker advice I can give you is to check Tutorials and Guides section on this forum.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

What that team there, You should be winning the Level 1 league this season nevermind finishing in the Top 7, I won Level 2 league by 18 points with a team worse quality than whats there.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    wow really? i ave just trained my team up (bout 2-3 players) and wasjust hoping to finish top 7 !

Apprentice
    4-5-1 flat is a defensive formation. dont use it. you want 4 layers usually, so 4-4-1-1 would do a better job, or even 4-1-4-1 that can be turned into 4-5-1v

but at lower levels you should easily advance with 3-5-2 , nobody knows how to counter it at low levels
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Rookie
    but with the players i have, how do i change it to 4-4-1-1 or even 4-1-4-1 ?

Apprentice
    sell some, buy some?
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sports_fan39 View Post
    this is my 3rd season and the previous 2 i have failed to promote, maybe 3rd time lucky? surely with this team i can get top 7? advice ? (i am aware i need to buy a MR)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	2052Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled2.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	2053

Any other tips? i wanna save a and get a 4-5 star under 22-23 MR, then i think i am okay, SURELY i can finish top 7?
    If you will play with them like that you will have again low chances to promote, their condition is very low and they will perform very bad.

With this team you should be able to fight for 1st (maybe).
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast