Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mohammad Kassab
  • 1 Post By Mirrowka

Thread: Quality and League " Upcoming Season "

Rookie

Question Quality and League " Upcoming Season "

Hello ,

I was just wondering if my team was good at this season and I got many skill points , trained my players , matches even when they are almost scout players does that mean next season I get in with a tough league or it's unrelated and it's just about luck ?!

Thanks.

Not sure about the League but you definitely should get in a hard Cup!
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Banned
    The toughness of League draw and CL will be same as the previous season...

There will be 3 teams near about equal to your teams quality, 4 teams of slightly lesser quality than your team, 4 poor quality teams and 2 abandoned teams...No matter how strong your squad is this trend will follow unless you make your team so strong that the system is unable to find teams of similar quality than your team...

This is a way to make people spend money...You will gain extra advantage only when you make your squad strong after the season starts......

So if you want to gain the extra edge then you will have to spend tokens every season......

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Not sure about the League but you definitely should get in a hard Cup!
    I wish it was the league so I have a chance to actually win but the cup is really lucky one negative match and Boom you're out.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    The toughness of League draw and CL will be same as the previous season...

There will be 3 teams near about equal to your teams quality, 4 teams of slightly lesser quality than your team, 4 poor quality teams and 2 abandoned teams...No matter how strong your squad is this trend will follow unless you make your team so strong that the system is unable to find teams of similar quality than your team...

This is a way to make people spend money...You will gain extra advantage only when you make your squad strong after the season starts......

So if you want to gain the extra edge then you will have to spend tokens every season......
    Then as you say I guess my League will be lame as this one " Which I already won " and the previous one ..
    The 13 teams are abandoned so they don't get better or even good to compete ..

But I guess now you made me afraid from the next Cup at least I hope I win this one.. going into finals

And good luck to you!!

Dreamer
    My experience is.. I saved up from previous season 1300 skill points...didnt assigned them.. league was easy obviously ... tomorrow I will clinch title... but CUP - I have never won ... and I am playing finals as when I assigned my skill points I was more than equal to the guys who were 1-2 cup level higher than me.... so YES - CUP is definitely easier ... league is easy too... and CL you dont play if you tank.... hope it helps
    Mohammad Kassab likes this.