Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Worst Server ever?

That's really frustrating =P How come a 30 years old 4 stars player arrive into knockout 20?! And bidders are level 3s lol.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jad Assaf View Post
    From my start till now, I'm experiencing some really wierd issues. For exemple:
    My auction list is full of 3 stars players. NO 4 or 5 stars. (Sometime like 2 4 stars appear exceptionally but are like 30 of age)
    Cup is full of kids lol. I'm always the best club and always the highest level.
    Champions league was pretty difficult last season but this season no one is really strong.
    League full of rubbish abandoned teams. No competition. I just try to score as much as I can. I even finished last season with 25 wins.
    Now the most frustrating problem is the transfers one. Why isn't there any 4 or 5 stars players? All my friends transfer lists are full of 5 stars players. Why am I different?
    25 wins? well, in my 3rd season, I recorded 26 wins,
    Achievement so far :

Season 1 : Runner up on League
    Season 2 : Double - League and Champions
    Season 3 : Double - League and Champions (100% wins in league)
    Season 4 : 1st Place on League
    Season 5 : Runner up on League

Quote Originally Posted by dulipat View Post
    25 wins? well, in my 3rd season, I recorded 26 wins,
    Nice but that loss was because I had a match vs the 2nd in league and I was really inactive that week so he beat me. We both had 25 wins that league but I won from point difference (+120) =P

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Like he said, but if you want some good players try to wake up very sooner in the morning right after maintenance you should find some nices players.
    Agree! Bought 2 ST last week for a nice price
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

sounds like my server, all 3 stars only one 4 star and he was 75 points away from becoming a 5 star

Quote Originally Posted by Rando81 View Post
    sounds like my server, all 3 stars only one 4 star and he was 75 points away from becoming a 5 star
    Yeh same thing in here.

I am in situation like you, and many bidder offer each player.
    Very hard to buy only a player.

But in my leauge, there are many richer team which have all scout players.

Apprentice
    i used to be at the highest level in my server. i could also see mostly 3 stars in auction. 4-5 stars is very rare. very ideal for token players. full scout team will easily have more than 15 quality point difference against a very good non-token team. plus auction is very competitive as the top level will compete with 2 levels below him to get the high end 3 star players. one advantage is it's very easy to win in cups.

if you are not a token player, maybe you should consider skipping promotion for 2-3 seasons. i spent about 6-7 seasons at top level. now i'm 1 level below top level, and i can see mostly 4 stars. sometimes, there is the occasional bunch of 5 star players, mostly at the start and end of each season.
    Last edited by jtcfmb; 02-14-2013 at 09:52 AM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by dimdim1 View Post
    if they dont sell their 4* to get better players how they improve their teams????????????????
    And if u don't sell your 4* how u get new players since the squad has only 22 players???

Also keeping a 4* player the whole season and not selling him in the end its a total crap for next level
    for top level, you don't sell 4 star players. you get 3 star players from auction. you train the players to become 4 star. for top level, you sell the players only if they are 1-2 stars. youth academy is a good source of 4 star players. it's a different mindset.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast