Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Philip L. Willis
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 1 Post By Philip L. Willis

Thread: Gem at end of the rainbow.

A gem at the end of the rainbow.

I really do not need this guy right now, but could not keep my hands off this defense 57 GEM, at age 21. I won my league and I am not going to play a new player for my CL finals, but should come in handy next season at lvl 6, where the best defensive scout players will only be 54 max. he...he.

He tops all my defensive players and I have worked my butt off to get this killer defense line-up!

Not bad for 2 tokens.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gem at end of the rainbow.-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-07-24-22-30-41-gem-end-rainbow.jpg   Gem at end of the rainbow.-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-07-24-22-42-00-top-defensive-list..png  
    Last edited by Philip L. Willis; 07-24-2014 at 03:54 PM.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Really could've posted on your team's showcase and not the main section, couldn't you?
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Banned
    Attack is also necessary for defenders...When ever a defender having low attack will clear the ball the chances of the ball landing to opponent players is high which will result in Counter Attacks......
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

What you also need to remember is that the value between attack and defence on each player can't exceed 20 points.

While that players defence is 57, his attack is only 37.2- so that means if you allocate him another defensive point you will hit the 20 point variable - meaning that you wont be allowed to allocate him another defensive point until you have allocated him an attacking one (and soon Physical will come into play too).

I personally think you have made a mistake on this player. You would have been better off keeping your tokens until Sunday in my opinion and getting a more rounded player.

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Really could've posted on your team's showcase and not the main section, couldn't you?
    Sorry........

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    What you also need to remember is that the value between attack and defence on each player can't exceed 20 points.

While that players defence is 57, his attack is only 37.2- so that means if you allocate him another defensive point you will hit the 20 point variable - meaning that you wont be allowed to allocate him another defensive point until you have allocated him an attacking one (and soon Physical will come into play too).

I personally think you have made a mistake on this player. You would have been better off keeping your tokens until Sunday in my opinion and getting a more rounded player.
    Not a problem have 2 other Ds doing that, his attack and physical will grow double to his defense I know, not a problem for me, just a problem for the opponents ST when he stops him in his track! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Attack is also necessary for defenders...When ever a defender having low attack will clear the ball the chances of the ball landing to opponent players is high which will result in Counter Attacks......
    Noted.