Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Nigel Baker
  • 2 Post By Nigel Baker
  • 1 Post By Gintaras Račas

Thread: Players Star Ratings?

Rookie

Players Star Ratings?

Hi
    I see a lot on here about people suggesting buying players who are about to go up a level.
    Can someone please help explain :
    How do I know a player is about to go up a level?
    Is there a similar guide to players stars increasing?
    How does the progress bar in "training" work does a player go up when progress bar full?
    What number does the progress bar go up to?
    Any help and advice gratefully received.
    Cheers

Rookie
    Each star is about 5Qulity points which are 45 skill points you can earn from training , matches , and friendlies

you can see your player average quality as I'm level 2 my 4star player is from avg 20 to 24
    if he got to 25 avg. he will be a 5 star player and so on ..
    he starts 25 at star 5 if he reaches 30 he will be a 6 star player " Scout player "

You just do the math and see how far away a player is let's say from 34Q --> 35Q. Players' stars increase when you assign skill points, that's also how the progress bar works. When progress bar reaches 100% the player gets 1SP and the bar resets. To make player go up 1 FULL quality level you'll need 15SP.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Rookie
    Thxs for replies guys.
    So I should look to buy players with lvl 19, 24, 29 etc as they will be due to increase their star ratings when reaching the next lvl.
    I assume then that price of the player will determine the faster trainers and the ones most likely to lvl Up first?
    Cheers

A star is achieved when a player reaches an average Quality ending 0 or 5 - what star rating that is depends on the average quality reative to your Team level.

Therefore a player will be close to the next star when its ave Quality is x9 or x4, Just how close it is you can work out by looking at the skills tab.

This player is 39Q so he is close to 40 and his next star. To reach 40Qave he needs to have the average of his 3 skill groups (def, att and P&M) to be 40. So the total must be 3x40 = 120.

You can therefore see he needs 1.6 to reach that. 5 skill points are required to raise a skill group by 1 so he needs 8 skill points to achieve 6*.

Rookie
    Now I see...I didn't realise the quality (39) of your player is the ave of the scores for
    Defence, attacking, physical.
    This obviously goes up with the adding of skill points across the range.
    And as mentioned before this will add an additional star to the player once the ave ends in a 5 or a 0
    It's all becoming clear.... Lol
    Thxs for your input peeps
    Buffs Mad and Gintaras Račas like this.

Rookie
    Another question...
    If I have a 4 star player at lvl 20 will he become a 3 star player but still at lvl 20 when the new season starts?
    And will need to go up 5 lvls to regain his 4 star status again??
    Is there any rules as to the value a player drops at the start of the new season...10% etc???
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Baker View Post
    Another question...
    If I have a 4 star player at lvl 20 will he become a 3 star player but still at lvl 20 when the new season starts?
    And will need to go up 5 lvls to regain his 4 star status again??
    Is there any rules as to the value a player drops at the start of the new season...10% etc???
    Cheers
    Yes, the quality stays the same but the stars drop according to the level. The player will be 3* and will need to get to 25Q to become a 4*.

1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs

Rookie
    So.....
    Should. I try and sell my 4 stars players NOW and buy new 4 star players when the new season starts.
    I know it's unlikely I will sell them now or will get caught up in bidding wars once the season starts..but is it worth a try?

Well, if you want 4* players then it's a lot better to buy 5* players NOW while using A LOT less tokens and they'll be 4* in a couple of days as desired.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs