Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By Celtic
  • 3 Post By Gintaras Račas
  • 1 Post By Celtic
  • 1 Post By Celtic

Thread: Top Eleven Cup - pathetic and ridiculous

Top Eleven Cup - pathetic and ridiculous

The opponent from an upper level is so stronger he didn't even care to appear or have any friends cheering to win 2-0 easy against my team.

He didn't even prepare the match, he had red carded players.

So pathetic and ridiculous.

What's the point of setting a competition that some can't just win no matter what they do? Just to make us look like make-believe jerks?

Well, a lot of people don't even make it to the Cup final and your whining looks frankly quite ridiculous to us Stay positive!
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Well, imagine the guy who checks his account later: "hey I won a cup, didn't even know I was in a final", while guys like me who get enthusiastic preparing the match will just look ridiculous.

I know because I won a CL with my abandoned team once without even caring. I was like "poor fellow, must have felt trolled".

Why don't they just pair teams from same levels and with the same quality or same dedication? Or why don't they give the edge to the guy who spends more time training and preparing?
    Last edited by Celtic; 07-24-2014 at 02:40 PM.

Hi, I see this is a common problem starting from level 8.
    Below that level I used to beat also 2 level upper teams, and I often reached the semifinal,
    now I'm on level 14,and,so to change ,I went out at the qualification round (2nd).

But this may also happen in Champions league,against appearently poor teams,when you reach the playoff rounds.

This may be,because in the League there are often too many illegal teams,and you can dominate them very easily and the form of your team becomes poor.

Now I'm training my team with many friendly matches against 15 and 16 level: sometimes I win,sometimes I loose,as logical.
    What's important is to maintain my team condition high,and improve abilities.

I'm expected to see a better start in Cup competition for next season.

I know your pain I'm due to play a cup final on 30+ mins with a a bot 1lv higher than me. My squad on paper is better than his but I feel a bit deflated that a) its a bot and b) higher level than me.

I lost 2-0 but still my team ratings were high:

8-7-8-7-7-7-6-6-7-7-7

What could I do? My team did good but all his players were one level above.

Quote Originally Posted by DynamoJohno19 View Post
    I know your pain I'm due to play a cup final on 30+ mins with a a bot 1lv higher than me. My squad on paper is better than his but I feel a bit deflated that a) its a bot and b) higher level than me.
    Not a bot, buddy, that's a mobile-phone-only player.

It's associated with a unique Android or iPhone, doesn't link with Facebook, hence no photo.

Its probably an abandoned team. Some of those high level lower quality teams can be expected to be so.

Cups are strewn with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post

Not a bot, buddy, that's a mobile-phone-only player.

It's associated with a unique Android or iPhone, doesn't link with Facebook, hence no photo.
    Ahhh I see thanks, he did turn up for the 2nd half but I was 2-0 up and cruising by then.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Well, a lot of people don't even make it to the Cup final and your whining looks frankly quite ridiculous to us Stay positive!
    But to me..it is the matter of Winner takes it all.. I had attended 3 cup finals and lost all 3 for the 10 seasons I played so far..so I'm nothing different from you, bro.. nothing to be ridiculous here.. hehehe..
    History only remember the winner/champion..
    So Only way to do is try our best to join the Treble's Hall of Fame...
    Good luck for everyone for the coming season!!!
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 07-25-2014 at 03:25 PM.