Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Can Top 11 have it in for a player?

Get rid of him....problem solved.

Rookie
    sell him and buy another replacement
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Hmmm, not sure I can sell him now he's injured can I? Also that tactic doesn't seem to have worked with my goalie. Had a 27 year old Brazilian 5* goalie rated 32 and he just continually rated 5 or 4, so I did sell him. Bought a 5* Colombian 23 year old rated 34 as his replacement and that guy in his first 5 games rated 5 in every single game despite only letting in 3 goals. He then got injured, so my 2* 17 rated 23 year old sub has come in and rated 8, 8, 7, 7 despite letting in more goals. Sometimes this game baffles me!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol Survivor View Post
    Hmmm, not sure I can sell him now he's injured can I? Also that tactic doesn't seem to have worked with my goalie. Had a 27 year old Brazilian 5* goalie rated 32 and he just continually rated 5 or 4, so I did sell him. Bought a 5* Colombian 23 year old rated 34 as his replacement and that guy in his first 5 games rated 5 in every single game despite only letting in 3 goals. He then got injured, so my 2* 17 rated 23 year old sub has come in and rated 8, 8, 7, 7 despite letting in more goals. Sometimes this game baffles me!
    Never bother with goalie ratings. The better your team plays the lower the goalie ratings seem to be, and if you continually lose heavily then the goalie ratings tend to be higher.
    Best one I saw was two season ago where the player with the highest ratings over the season (around 8.7 I think) was the bottom teams keeper who had let in 170 goals. My keeper, who had let in 12 goals the whole season averaged around 6!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Never bother with goalie ratings. The better your team plays the lower the goalie ratings seem to be, and if you continually lose heavily then the goalie ratings tend to be higher.
    Best one I saw was two season ago where the player with the highest ratings over the season (around 8.7 I think) was the bottom teams keeper who had let in 170 goals. My keeper, who had let in 12 goals the whole season averaged around 6!
    Although unrelated to ratings I've asked Top 11 to introduce specific stats for goalies as it just doesn't work to have the goalie with the same stats as outfield players.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol Survivor View Post
    Although unrelated to ratings I've asked Top 11 to introduce specific stats for goalies as it just doesn't work to have the goalie with the same stats as outfield players.
    As someone who only has one keeper in my squad, and just plays a defender in goals when needed I'm not sure if I agree with that suggestion!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12