Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: What are your goals for the next season??

Apprentice

What are your goals for the next season??

Even though i won the Cup and won the League I still think i could have done better with my squad... I didn't start the current season meaning i was not playing it when it started... I started like mid season and i had to say my team was not all that great. I had 3* players and some 2* then when i checked i was like 6 or 7 in the league. i had lots of money and tokens so i could buy players if i wanted. I invested in 4* players and then started to go up in the league but then i realized some people had 5* players and i decided you know what im going to have to get some 5* players if i really want to win the league and cup... so i wasted money on 4* players then i had to buy some 5* players and sack the 4*(reason i didn't sell them in the market was because no one was buying them for some reason and i didn't understand why). so i wasted lots of money right there... My Goal for next season is to watch my finances a little more that way i don't go under budget...

So whats your goal for next season??? Did you do good enough last season and is going with the same mentality for the next season???
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

Rookie
    This season was good for my but yes I totally should watch my finances a bit more.. this season I bid too many players with not that much money so I had to wait a while to make my money positive again. and definitely watch over my tokens as I'm going to the next season with only about 5-10 tokens which is really a HUGE proplem.
    My average went up from 14 or 15 to 27.5 I guess I sold my old team lol

This season I won all the competitions.

My goals are :
    Going for my second triple crown.
    watch over my teams condition and save some BLUE-RED-GREEN packs
    focus on what players I need
    start HARD to get the first position in league so Maybe I can rest later

Yea I kinda think I did good this season looking forward to keep up my winning
    this season I have 46Wins 1Draw 4Losses

And ye going with same mentality "All or nothing"
    will use same orders HARD ATTACKING

Good luck with your next season ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by lashawn246810 View Post
    i decided you know what im going to have to get some 5* players if i really want to win the league and cup... so i wasted money on 4* players then i had to buy some 5* players and sack the 4*(reason i didn't sell them in the market was because no one was buying them for some reason and i didn't understand why).
    Once again xD What I usually do is sell a player to my alternative team in case none is offering for him
    You could create 2nd team and transfer the players you don't need anymore to it- so you won't lose ingame cash :P

Even 1mil could make difference on low levels.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

make money, win games, train players, get trophies. Pretty simple
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Dreamer
    Hopefully another league & champions league double. Don't think I'll be able to defend all 3 trophies though.

Only finish top 4 that's the only goal, cause it means money as well. Trophies nice but not my main objective, it's ok if win nothing as long as i get promoted. Don't wanna repeat any season just cause of trophies, prefer wining them in the actual season instead of repeating, so this season was 5th,but could have finished 2nd as well, so as long as i stay competitive that's the plan

Erm..... TREBLE.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by july fourth View Post
    erm..... Treble.
    *******welcome back welcome back welcome back*******

2 posts and a crossbar as usual.

PS. If I return for another season and complete it = success.

I can afford a net.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    2 posts and a crossbar as usual.

PS. If I return for another season and complete it = success.
    You are a veteran as you didn't say NET!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What are your goals for the next season??-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-07-26-23-12-31-no-net.jpg  
    Buffs Mad and Agam Talwar like this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast