Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Philip L. Willis

Thread: 5 champions in one league 4 spots for champion league

Unhappy 5 champions in one league 4 spots for champion league

wtf other leagues have only 3-4 champions mine have 5 why is that ?

my league had a total of 6 previous league winners, 3 cup winners and 4 CL winners in there, also a few 2nd places in CL and Cup.
    If you kept adding people that are on you'r level(same server) and curentlly winning their league, most likely they'll be on your league next season as the engine itself is trying to regroup friends in same league.
    What i think is, the engine takes the higes Q player and hten put him as league leader,after that it adds his friends or atleast most of them.
    Thats's a good way to make your league more interesting, isnt it - Idk if you'r complaining or you'r actually happy about it..
    Topeleven is a challenge :P

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

I really don't need to face tough competition

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    my league had a total of 6 previous league winners, 3 cup winners and 4 CL winners in there, also a few 2nd places in CL and Cup.
    If you kept adding people that are on you'r level(same server) and curentlly winning their league, most likely they'll be on your league next season as the engine itself is trying to regroup friends in same league.
    What i think is, the engine takes the higes Q player and hten put him as league leader,after that it adds his friends or atleast most of them.
    Thats's a good way to make your league more interesting, isnt it - Idk if you'r complaining or you'r actually happy about it..
    Topeleven is a challenge :P
    I concur, I was maybe one of the top teams on my server as I started with everyone in my league being a friend, so they must have picked all my friends to be in one league.
    I now unfriend everyone this is my level and is top of their table, right at the end of the season. I really don't need to face tough competition, I have enough of that! I will pick them up thought out the next season because I need friends that watch my matches and appreciate I watching theirs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5 champions in one league 4 spots for champion league-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-07-26-18-11-36-1-end-season-5-unfriend.jpg  
    BeckStar likes this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

T11 also maps friends. It gives priority in the draw to the number of mutual friends, imo.