Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: What do you all think ?????????????

What do you all think ?????????????

For a while now i have refused to heal players because of the adverse amount of injuries and pure Nordeus greed. I have accumulated over 360 treatments in the process. So the nordeus game engine decides in its madness to create five 6-20 day injuries which would cost me 75 reds. In order to force me to heal at least three of these,costing 45 reds they in their madness create three more red card/suspended players, leaving me 2xgoalkeepers, 4xdefenders,1xwinger and 2xstrikers left to field for tomorrows game against 2nd place. To cap all of this im in 4th place 4pts behind the leader,3pts behind 2nd with 3 games to play. Well my answer is to field the eight eligible players and two goalkeepers,throw the game and tell Nordeus to fek off and stop this greed. What do you all think ?????????????What do you all think ?????????????-fko.jpgWhat do you all think ?????????????-bol.png
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Well, injuries are part of this game as well as real life football. Look at Juventus for example, their squad is full of injured players. I'm not protecting nordeus, but we need to remember that nordeus needs to earn money, even if that includes buying heal packs. I used to rage on injuries too, then I decided to not worry about them anymore. I have to be honest, I don't have much problems with injuries. I heal them all, but shorter ones not immediately, I leave them for the next day.

Hmmm, I'd buy more players, there's always way to respond on injuries. Mine squad is usually full just to avoid such situations. Sometimes I leave one free place for academy 0t player of free agent.
    Ex top eleven player

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    but you didn't tell us how many reds you have - lol
    Whatever you 'll decide, must be the one that you 'll not regret later
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    but you didn't tell us how many reds you have - lol
    Whatever you 'll decide, must be the one that you 'll not regret later
    yes i said ive accumulated 360, which i still have but refuse to heal, with a 17man squad many duel positions i can always field a reasonably strong team even with 5-6 injuries ,but to force me to use at least 45 red packs they suspend three more players today ,meaning i only have 7players and 2 goalies for tomorrow. i feel sorry for 1st and 3rd in my league because i refuse to fall for this greed in order to field a complete team,so i,ll throw the game against 2nd place without healing, shame as only 4pts between me and top 3,with 3 games to play
    Last edited by seanmeg; 10-14-2015 at 09:00 PM.

oh yes, sorry !
    but if you feel that you can go even for the championship, why not use them ?
    You didnt' pay for them.
    and why not buy some 5* veterans ? even some 3* fa old dogs ?
    you don't know, sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    oh yes, sorry !
    but if you feel that you can go even for the championship, why not use them ?
    You didnt' pay for them.
    and why not buy some 5* veterans ? even some 3* fa old dogs ?
    you don't know, sometimes
    "food for thought" thankyou!

What are you hoarding them for? Zombie apocalypse? If you have over 100 reds it shouldnt even be a question especially if CL place is at stake. Be sensible and compromise.
    lespa likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

in your lv, a 3* player with a 5* player don't have so big difference.
    Of course with a 3* players team, you can't go far, but with 2-3 3* players, we 've seen many times victorious results vs scout teams.
    (and if nordeus roll dice favors you ).
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-15-2015 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    What are you hoarding them for? Zombie apocalypse? If you have over 100 reds it shouldnt even be a question especially if CL place is at stake. Be sensible and compromise.
    I'll get CL place even if i throw tomorrow and i'll have the three suspended players back for games 25 and 26 so should be able to field a full team for the last two. Its just the question of being forced to use 45 red packs in order to play a full team tomorrow or keep them and deny the greed , i'd feel the same if i had a thousand reds

My advice is dont use them!

I currently have 1405 red packs, just because i refuse to use them!
    seanmeg likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast