Page 28 of 63 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: Season 56

Alex Voorintholt knocked out for 6 days in the 24', as Serge Ndagano knocks out the Ooms FC player Juan Salazar, and Grigor Dimitrov scores a hat-trick, leading to a stunning 7-0 win.
    jael510 and Dman2pt like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    league day 10

As expected, our winning Eleven (level 3) suffering 1-2 lost to 2nd place but scout team with 3-2-1-3-1 formation.1st defeat of the season. we really need to figure it out how to overcome them at 2nd leg...We still at TOP but only 1 point gap now...

Tuan DM FC moving up to 2nd place by narrow win 2-1 to 6th place... we got another injured defender for 6 days...don't know what to say...no more red pack.. we need to sell him off to get another player since our injured list come up to 7 players

Winning 11 (level 10): WON 4-0..GO TOP ALONE 1ST TIME AFTER 10 ROUNDS...

Last edited by Brian Dang; 08-07-2014 at 01:27 PM.
    jael510, Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Walker View Post
    It gets harder each season to upgrade the team, selling mediocre or older players near the end of the season and trying to pick up players as the new season goes on. It is almost tempting to throw a season so that you can improve your present squad so that losing the stars when you do eventually go up does not effect you so much.
    Taking a Season off, to build your Team.. or go on holiday... happens. It's called "tanking"
    Buffs Mad, pnr8555 and Dman2pt like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Had a cup and league today. First match was at 5:30 am local and I definitely was NOT going to wake up. As it turns out my team didn't need me as they dominated the match 7-0.

In the league match B.A. Everton got the first goal in the match at the half hour mark. A wicked shot by my MR Bent got the scoring started. That was followed up 4 minutes later by my DMC Shavaev who was able to weave around the defenders to knock in a dazzling shot past the keeper. Everton capped off the scoring by knocking in one more off a splendid pass from the striker to a streaking DC Díaz who had a wide open net to chunck the ball into.
    After the game, the manger of B.A. Everton could be seen jawing at the referees demanding to know why so many unreasonable yellow cards were given.

Buffs Mad, pnr8555 and Dman2pt like this.

Perfect Tactics beats AC Klevi 1-0 in the first leg of the Cup. The goal comes from Jorge Rodriguez's header from Alejandro Guzman's corner in the 89th minute.
    Dman2pt likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

League: Buffs FC welcome the bottom club to Buffs Park and entertain the crowd with an 8-0 win. It proved to be a rather dirty match - Ally McCoist missed a penalty and Paul McStay converted 3 free kicks. The opposition received 4 yellows and a straight red (spitting).

Buffs played a 4-ND against the opposition 3W-4-1-2.

Goals: McCoist (3, 90), McStay (26, 33, 63), McFadden (43, 66), Dalglish (87).

2-2 draw away in cup (1st match I didn't win this season).

Well,first time in my career (as i can remember) we beat 4-3N-3.
    the 4-1-4-1 formation did the trick ) He was also 2nd place so we switched,now im 2nd and 3pts away from 1st who got a draw today

Brian Dang and Dman2pt like this.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Famous
    Cup update

Winning 11:
    LOST AT HOME 1-2 IN THE MATCH THAT I SUPPOSED TO WIN BIG...I FOUND VERY STRANGE AGAIN AND AGAIN..REPEATING OF THE SAME PROBLEM THAT I FACED 2-3 TIMES FROM PREVIUOS SEASONS...WHEN WE LEVELED 1-1 AND I WERE THE ONE WHO CONQUERED THE MATCH WITH COUNTLESS SHOTS TO THEIR GOAL..THE SERVER STARTED TO DISCONNECT ME..I WAS WATCHING THE MATCH WITH 6 FRENS SUPPORTED BUT THEY KEPT DISCONNECTING ME NO MATTER WHAT I TRIED TO LOG BACK...IT STARTED FROM MINS 35 ONWARD..THEN GUESS WHAT..I GOT INJURED AGAIN...AND MY OPPONENT GOT SCORE 1 MORE (HE ATTENDED THE MATCH TOO)..THE ONLY 1 TIME THAT I MANAGED TO LOG IN WAS TO SEE MY INJURY PLAYER BUT NO WAY TO MAKE SUBS OR CHANGE THE FORMATION ALSO IMPOSSIBLE..I EVEN USED MY FREN DEVICE TO TRY..IT IS NO HOPE TOO..THE POST MATCH SHOW THAT THEIR GOAL KEEPER MADE 4 BRILIANT SAVED..WHEN MY KEEPER MADE 0..HE EVEN GOT 5 POINTS WHEN AT LEAGUE MATCH 3 HOURS AGO HE GOT 8..WHAT A JOKE......
    OFCOZ, THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW SHOULD NORDEUS FIX IT???? ANYWAY, I STILL HAVE ANOTHER LEG TO SEE HOW IT GOES...
    HOPE LUCK WILL BE AT MY SIDE NEXT TIME...HUHUHU
    MAYBE BECOZ UP TO NOW, I DID NOT BUY ANY 50 TOKENS SCOUT AS OUR OPPONENT DID??? hehhee

TUAN DM FC
    WON 3-2 AT HOME...BUT ALOT OF WORK TO DO for 2nd leg

WINNING ELEVEN
    WON 3-0...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 08-07-2014 at 04:01 PM.
    pnr8555 and Dman2pt like this.

Cup Result .. I am happy with this result,because there were some trolls going on .. Injury,red card,server disconnected..... and plus he had 9% bonus possesion so.. But i will change the schedule for next match in 2:30AM his time.. Im staying up till then everynight so im gonna rape him badly..

@Brian Dang Same thing was happening to me,except i got a draw ...
    Brian Dang, Chris Rath and Dman2pt like this.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Page 28 of 63 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast