Page 25 of 63 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: Season 56

In today's Bay Area Everton news we had 2 matches. 1 league & 1 Cup

The first match was the 2nd leg of the Cup. Since I won the first leg 3-0 and we were playing at home, I decided not to set my alarm clock 30 minutes early at 6:55am and get my rest. Turns out, I won 3-0 again! All 3 were scored in the first half.

In the league match I played against the last place club. The game was scoreless until my Free kick making machine MR Yakut who make another free kick to take the lead for Everton. We went on to score 3 more goals, 2 on counter attacks, to win the match 4-0

League update:

Ninjaa FC went on the road against the 2nd place team in the League. Before the match, the opposing manager moved the players around into a random illegal formation to try to hide their intended formation for the match. I decided to stick with my usual 3n-5-2 V for the match, but placed my players into a different (legal) formation beforehand to see how the opposing manager responded. They bought a couple new players before the match (all of their subs were injured beforehand), and set a 4-1-3w-1-1. The end result was a 4-0 win for Ninjaa FC.

Season 56-league_lvl3_round8.jpg
    Season 56-league_lvl3_table_day10.jpg

Unless there are some big changes, it would seem a League Championship is easily in hand now.

6 star ST, Majid Kalaei, appears to be in a slump at the moment, as he has scored only 2 goals in the past 5 matches, after 24 in the previous 12 matches. His performance appears to have started decreasing after he was moved from the left ST spot to the right ST spot, so starting tomorrow he will be back on the left.

On a side note: Marcos Herrero attempted a bicycle kick in today's match and missed. His morale is full though, so I would guess he doesn't feel too embarrassed about it.
    Last edited by ninjaa; 08-06-2014 at 04:43 AM.

Today I signed a 34 yo FA, sacked him for an achievement since the market hasn't been that good today.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    SBARATA FC

we got trolled by a team 5Q less that ours, 5:0 away 42DMC112 against me using 451V Style i am just speechless.

Again i can say goodbye to the title because of this stupid results.
    I have the best quality in my league this season, hanging position 10 haha, nothing works, get hammered every game, so sad

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    I have the best quality in my league this season, hanging position 10 haha, nothing works, get hammered every game, so sad
    You mean to tell me... I'm not the worst player on the forum this season?? Haha, thank you!
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    You mean to tell me... I'm not the worst player on the forum this season?? Haha, thank you!
    Haha, no, it's me, won first 2 games, then 1 draw n lost all the rest till now, cup out as well didn't play champions n looks like next season won't as well, my quality very well, but nothing i see positive, i would be happy if i at least get promotion done haha. Others play better while tanking compared to me i think, n i really play seriously haha. Hope the best for u

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Today I signed a 34 yo FA, sacked him for an achievement since the market hasn't been that good today.
    I am also thinking of doing the same......

CL Results.. we beat the 1st in group

Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dan1daking View Post
    CL Results.. we beat the 1st in group
    Did you purposely played the Counter Formation or its your regular formation ???

After a disappointing 6 rating earned by Grigor Dimitrov in the Cup match, and the morale condition of the manager, Perfect Tactics and Dimitrov, as well as a great defensive effort from Alex Voorintholt, has beaten Erik FC 9-0 in the Champions League.

The most likely opponent of the Round of 16 is Barcelona.
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 25 of 63 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast