Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: Season 56

lol

today I did the count of CL's that one friend team have and have 9 cl's .... lol I've 8 so yea I've more than lots of top server teams but I'm not the 1

have to wait till this tanking month, win the league and win CL.... October lol

Well I'm working hard to prepare my team for the 9th Champions League and the 10th :3

And there are actually mangares bidding for him!
    Season 56-misk.jpg

Edit:
    Can't thank these guys enough!! Just doubled my cash with this transfer of a completely worn out player!
    Season 56-mis.jpg
    Last edited by Gintaras Račas; 07-31-2014 at 07:17 PM.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Todays Results :

League : won 7-0 against 2* lower team

CL : Draw again.. Our DR Liu saved us with a header in the 90' .. Man what a relief it isnt a loss.. i have 2pts,but still 2nd in CL
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

SBARATA FC

Today we played the last in LEAGUE at home, so no surprise in the 5:0 win, goals by Guzmán, Candeias, Ozturk, Ketnuam and Morawski.
    Ozturk got MOM

And after 10 seasons and 276 games played for the club, Guzmán scored His goal 150.
    Season 56-image.jpg
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

I was on the road for both of today's matches to attend a family funeral, so I only got to pop in on my 1st match and completely missed the second. The results were interesting.

We won our CL match 3-2 led by the midfield. Carl Frost netted his 4th on the season and we got contributions from Julian Green and injury-sub Luis Carrizo. Both teams had players get injured in the process, and we lost Gabriel Gomez to a calf strain. We're still only 3rd in the group, but are a mere point behind.

Howard, Woods, Grella, Califf, Johnson, Nogueira, Cerny, Gomez (Carrizo 16'), Frost, Green, Bilali

Our second match was a complete debacle. Have you ever seen a team put together a Shot Efficiency of 114%? No? Here you go:

Season 56-screen-shot-2014-07-31-6.57.24-pm.jpg

The kicker is that the other guy had been a -7 in the season's first two matches, he's now +1. I'm glad I missed it, I guess.

Howard, Beasley, Ikhide, Donne, op den Kamp, Bjørge, Rowland, Carrizo, McCleary, Johannsson, Altidore

4-0 win today in league, with a fantastic showing by recently signed ST, Majid Kalaei. Kalaei scored all 4 goals in the match, with 2 assists from other starting ST, Marcos Herrero. However, it was starting GK, Jos Arica, that received MOTM honors due to his 3 saves to maintain a clean sheet.

In CL, Ninjaa FC once again played mostly backups due to fatigue from the earlier League match. The result was a 9-0 victory, with goals from quite a few players, and a hat trick for Franco Klock. It was Fernando Arroyo that was awarded MOTM honors, due to his 2 goals, 1 assist, and the multiple other chances he created during the game. Ninjaa FC is technically 2nd in Group B due to 1 less goal scored with the same goal differential. A win on Saturday would put the team in a good position to win the group.
    jael510, Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.

In the first match of the day, Bay Area Everton played a league game vs bottom feeders Messi FC. As customary B.A. Everton scored 2 quick goals in the first 20 minutes (Both made by Centre-backs). Then cruised through the rest of the game to win the match 2-0.

In the 2nd match of the day B.A. Everton played a Champions League match vs Deportivo EC. After the first minute the referee handed a straight red card to Deportivo Centre-back Ximenes after an audacious tackle on my striker. Due to the red card, Deportivo had to play 89 minutes 1 man down and B.A. Everton was able to dominate the match and pick up a 6-0 win. That 6-0 score will help B.A. Everton if goal differential is needed to advance out of the group stage.

Congratulations to AMC Carsten Petersen who was awarded MOM after connecting on 2 assists
    Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HazmatCorntail View Post
    Our second match was a complete debacle. Have you ever seen a team put together a Shot Efficiency of 114%? ...
    Efficiency over 100 means one of the goals was from a free kick I think.

Off to another crappy start!! It's my own fault, was too busy watching Game of Thrones and missed (and lost) my first match... but now I'm caught up so no more excuses....

I think I have for sure found my Team's (I say mine 'cos you have to have great DMC's to trust 3 of 'em on the field) answer to 4 4 2:

Season 56-rnd-3-v-4-4-3.jpg

Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-01-2014 at 04:33 AM. Reason: clarity
    Buffs Mad, jael510 and Dman2pt like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We drew a potential rival Deasy 1-1. We remains in the lead with better goal difference.

We decided to get rid of some of the curses in our team, and bring in some faster and younger talents into the club.

And another thing to add is that everyone in the server all switches to 4-3-3 narrow when they are about to play aganist me!!!
    Last edited by pnr8555; 08-01-2014 at 08:32 AM.

When I'm looking for ML/AML, I got MR/AMR, ML/DML
    jael510, Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast