Page 36 of 63 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: Season 56

Woow my friend is playing season 54 now didnt notice since he is only level 35 thou.. Is there a manager who played all 56 seasons around here ?

Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Hi, guys, now I know this is unexpected but I'm kind of trying to get a life so I've decided to lesve T11 at least for some time.
    First of all, trying to be at least decent at this game consumes a lot of my time (especially when it's not the only thing I do on the Net, I already had to give up 9gag) which I'm planning to spend on "real life". Secondly, seeing this much various issues and complaints about the game recently (nerfed Nordgens and training speed, increased injury rate, new commentary - a whole new level of unprofessionalism) makes me enjoy it less, even though I don't experience ALL of the problems (like injuries, I had 3 this season), I'm not keen on waiting till those problems hit me.
    This forum is an awesome place to be and all you guys are great but it wouldn't make sense for me to spend time here not actually playing the game. I hope you all carry on the legacy and I'll find you all here when/if I come back. I'm not dying, I'm not leaving forever so all will be cool, right?

P. S. I'd give away my team in a heartbeat to anyone wishing to take care of it but it's connected to my real facebook so no way of doing that.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Hi, guys, now I know this is unexpected but I'm kind of trying to get a life so I've decided to lesve T11 at least for some time.
    First of all, trying to be at least decent at this game consumes a lot of my time (especially when it's not the only thing I do on the Net, I already had to give up 9gag) which I'm planning to spend on "real life". Secondly, seeing this much various issues and complaints about the game recently (nerfed Nordgens and training speed, increased injury rate, new commentary - a whole new level of unprofessionalism) makes me enjoy it less, even though I don't experience ALL of the problems (like injuries, I had 3 this season), I'm not keen on waiting till those problems hit me.
    This forum is an awesome place to be and all you guys are great but it wouldn't make sense for me to spend time here not actually playing the game. I hope you all carry on the legacy and I'll find you all here when/if I come back. I'm not dying, I'm not leaving forever so all will be cool, right?

P. S. I'd give away my team in a heartbeat to anyone wishing to take care of it but it's connected to my real facebook so no way of doing that.
    Real life is always the priority, wise choice. But you'll be missed.

Good luck.

\o/ *Buffs Spam* \o/

League: Buffs FC win 6-2 away to open up a 4pt gap at the top.

Weird game, opposition looked to be playing in 'offline mode' with counterattacking. Their formation was 3W-2W(DMs)-3N-2 so we set up in 4-3N-1-2. First half saw them score almost immediately after each of our 1st and 3rd goals, a 4th on stroke of half-time made things look better than they were. Buffs Mad changed things to 3W in midfield to see if we could get a grip of things before changing to 4-3W-3 and adding 2 more goals towards the end.

Goals: McCoist (7), Murdoch (19), McStay (36), Hutton (45), Murdoch (81), Law (89).
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 08-10-2014 at 09:09 PM.
    Ricardo82, pnr8555 and Dman2pt like this.

Hello Guys.

After long time beeing not on the forum i want tell you my seasonstandings.

League: Goes fine. We are unbeaten top of the table. It is a very interesting league.

Cl: We played first leg today and draw against a turkish team away. At our homeground we will beat them.

Cup: Tomorrow we play first leg of round of 16 against a spanish team, playing with ND or 4-3-1-2. We hope and think we will beat them.

So we are on the right way to reach our goals. The treble-treble.

Statistics, teamnews, history, trophys and something like that is to see in my teamshowcase from now on.

@ Gintaras
    very sad but its your time and your right to choice. Every time when i came here you was there. I wish you a good time and all the best.
    Mr. Marco, Brian Dang and Dman2pt like this.
    fc tiki taka

Level 13/Season 13

League : 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Cl : 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12

Cup : 4, 9, 10, 11, 12

Treble : 9, 10, 12

My Team:

Alejandro Guzman really suffers a drop in form due to his recent injury, making Grigor Dimitrov becoming the best player today and outplayed his striking partner by scoring a hat-trick, defeating Santai 6-0 in the league.

Goalscorers: Scarpa 12' Dimitrov 19' 24' 79' Thorpe 70' Rodriguez 87'
    Dman2pt likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

CL Update:

Ninjaa FC won the first leg 3-2 of the round of 16 against ReaL MadriD. Ninjaa FC came out in a 4-5-1 V, instead of the usual 3-5-2 V, in hopes of playing more defense for the away match, then more offensive in the 2nd leg at home. ReaL MadriD came out in a 4-4-2 classic.

In the 10th minute, Casserly (AML/ML) as sent off for a professional foul in the box, and ReaL MadriD took a 1-0 lead. Franco Klock scored an equalizer in the 14th minute. ReaL MadriD's MC Webster was booked in the 19th minute, and sent off in the 36th minute for a 2nd yellow, evening the numbers. Javier Alonso scored in the 43rd minute to put Ninjaa FC up 2-1. At halftime, I tried pulling a defender and subbing in a ST to cover the AML spot, but accidentally placed the ST in an actual ST spot, leaving the team with no players on the left wing. When I tried to fix the mistake I lost connection. By the time I was able to move the ST into the AML spot, ReaL MadriD had equalized at 2-2. In the 62nd minute, Klock scored again to put Ninjaa FC ahead 3-2, and no more goals were scored.

Klock received MOTM, and Ninjaa FC takes a 1 goal lead into the 2nd leg at home. Before the blunder on the substitution, Ninjaa FC controlled about 60% of the possession, despite being away. Barring a troll result in the 2nd leg, Ninjaa FC should advance to the quarterfinals. It's also worth mentioning that ReaL MadriD is one of the stronger teams in the tournament.

League Update:

Ninjaa FC played it's 13th league match of the season against a team from near the bottom of the table. After the tough match in CL earlier in the day, a few usual starters were rested, with young players taking their place. The result was a 7-0 win on the road. There were some worrisome things in the match though, as no goals were scored by the STs, and leading scorer Majid Kalaei went off with an injury (knee cartilage tear, 4 days) early on. Klock had 2 goals and 1 assist, earning his 2nd MOTM of the day.

Here's the mid-season league standings:

There appear to be more abandoned teams than I originally thought, as 2 more were taken over by bots earlier today. There are at least 5-6 active managers (I've seen their budgets go up and down over the past few days), but the league is getting a bit boring. There should be at least a few more tough matches in the CL though.
    Brian Dang, pnr8555 and Dman2pt like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    \o/ *Buffs Spam* \o/

League: Buffs FC win 6-2 away to open up a 4pt gap at the top.

Weird game, opposition looked to be playing in 'offline mode' with counterattacking. Their formation was 3W-2W(DMs)-3N-2 so we set up in 4-3N-1-2. First half saw them score almost immediately after each of our 1st and 3rd goals, a 4th on stroke of half-time made things look better than they were. Buffs Mad changed things to 3W in midfield to see if we could get a grip of things before changing to 4-3W-3 and adding 2 more goals towards the end.

Goals: McCoist (7), Murdoch (19), McStay (36), Hutton (45), Murdoch (81), Law (89).
    This post is my 1000th like given on the forum since I joined
    Dman2pt and ninjaa like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

How stupid is this game ??????
    My team is the strongest in the league but I am at the last position !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All is ok, all tactics, all money, best players..................
    :-(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Stupid organization, stupid rules, I don't understand how is possible...

I was outside so I didn't get to watch my Cup match, but Manuel Borhy scores a hat-trick today, beating Ivan FC 4-1 away in the first leg.

Goalscorers: Borhy 7' 54' 87' Hemmings 35' Dimitrov 61'
    Dman2pt likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 36 of 63 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast