Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: Season 56

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    And we're on a roll! That's what I call PROGRESS!!
    Attachment 27293

Good luck!

- Same for you Mr. Marco!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I love them <3 !!!!

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

1st loss of the season, 1-2 in CL (but I won the group nevertheless).
    Again I missed a header on a corner, while he scored his 2 goals on corner.

Hello, me and bought 2 vests for 11 and 7 tokens and I wanted to put on them as place and visitor, but only it leaves one me because I have another vest of it does very much and does not leave me to erase it, that I can do?I sit it if he does not understand himself very much, am Spanish and it and translated
    Last edited by alvaro de frutos; 08-08-2014 at 12:14 PM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by alvaro de frutos View Post
    Hello, me and bought 2 vests for 11 and 7 tokens and I wanted to put on them as place and visitor, but only it leaves one me because I have another vest of it does very much and does not leave me to erase it, that I can do?I sit it if he does not understand himself very much, am Spanish and it and translated
    There is a main colour to each 'vest'. Home vest has to be a different main colour from Away vest. If they are the same 'main colour' you can't use both.

....and that lets me.....

\o/ *Buffs Spam* \o/

League: Buffs FC travel to Germany to meet AC Milan. O.o In a stuffy encounter Buffs eventually prevail 2-0 with goals towards the end of each half. The Buffs remain unbeaten but 2pts behind the leader - and they meet in the next match.

Goals: McNeill (41), McStay (88).

AC Milan set up in 4-3N-1-2 and Buffs Mad asked the side to experiment with a 4-1-3W-2. But there was a possession deficit (Manager + Supporter watching) so it was quickly (25 mins in) switched to 4-5-1V while Buffs Mad pondered on whether to go 4-1-3N-2 or something else....in the end 4-5-1V did enough.

Defender Alex Voorintholt scores a hat-trick in a game where we beats Slankers FC 10-0.

Goalscorers: Scarpa 2' 11' Rodriguez 26' Voorintholt 37' 38' 66' Guzman 56' Borhy 62' Dimitrov 82'

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    Update league day 11 n CL final round group match

Winning 11 (Level 10)

League: 4am tomorrow morning just play but firmly TOP post since 2nd n 3rd place both LOST their matches earlier

CL: Won only 3-1 HOME since rest all key players (1ST LEG WON 7-1 AWAY GAME).. SO FINISHED TOP...

TUAN DM FC (Level 9)

League: Draw 1-1 with 3rd place (by right, they are should be strongest in our table since his team is tanking team for the last 2 seasons, he was above me 2 levels and my fren too) so remain 2nd but the gap increase to 5 points to the leader.. need to beat him 2 days later to close more gap...We should beat them comfort even though they are on TOP rite now too but who know troll will haunt us...

CL: Won 3-1 AWAY game.. also rest key players.. all for CUP match tomorrow...6/6 WINS SO FINISHED TOP...

Winning Eleven (level 3)
    League: narrow win 1-0 away game so still at TOP SPOT maintain small 1 point with 2nd place who also won their match
    CUP: Draw 1-1 since oledi TOP so just play for fun too...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 08-08-2014 at 02:27 PM.
    Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    There is a main colour to each 'vest'. Home vest has to be a different main colour from Away vest. If they are the same 'main colour' you can't use both.
    Thank you very much friend
    Buffs Mad likes this.

I have already qualified out of the group for CL as group winner so this afternoon going for the Park the bus achievement !!!! playing bottom club without any strikers !! its a no meaning game so need some excitement ??? (if you can call it that ) lol

Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast