Page 21 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: Season 56

A stunning display from Grigor Dimitrov shows that his previous injury doesn't affect him much, as Perfect Tactics beats Next FC 5-0.

Perfect Tactics ready for their 100th competitive match tomorrow agaist Gemini FC.
    Dman2pt, jael510 and Cat Harrison like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

What have you learned from last season? The game engine can be an absolute prick.

Where did you place last season? I was on holiday so I don't care really. 4th.

What's your current level? Level 6

What's your budget for this season? I look into the cup, CL and league first before I decide. The cup has level 10 people in them (so I have no chance) The CL is winable, and the League's top 7 is are the same 7 players who competed with me the past 2 seasons. They are pretty much all token buyers. I want to get rid of these players so I try to get 8th this season. (not buying players)

Who do you want to replace? No one. read above.

What are your goals for this season? CL win, 8th place League, cup idc.
    So far

Season 1: 1st
    Season 2: 1st + CL 1st
    Season 3: 1st + CL 1st
    Season 4: 3rd + Cup 2nd
    Season 5: Holiday all season. 4rth
    Season 6: Tried to get 8th but failed.. 6th
    Season 7: 4th
    Season 8: 1st + CL 3rd + Cup 3rd
    Season 9: 2nd
    Season 10: 1st + Cup 1st
    Season 11: 1st
    Season 12: Current season. Competition with 10 token buyers, CL with a couple tough guys and already out of cup. Might try to get 8th this season. (Won first few League matches. Currectly still 1st)

Famous
    Update result of League day 7 n CL day

Winning 11:
    League: Not the good result since draw 1-1 away at 3rd place..which we supposed to win.. did not attend the match so check the post match see after we score we have another injured and they score at min 85... don't know how many causalities we had only after 7 rounds...anyway, still at 2nd place since 1st,3rd,4th,5th,6th all draw each other
    CL: Won 5-0 home game.. qualified for next round top 16 as top of the group

Tuan DM FC:
    League: Lost 1-2 away with the defensive team...this is our problem..no complaint..anyway, still at 1st since the 2nd only got draw
    CL: Won 4-1...qualified for top 16 as top of the group for sure

Winning Eleven:
    League: won 4-1 away game..5 points apart with 2nd place
    CL: Lost 0-1 at home with AGAIN 2 injured players (both midfields) even though we still has 56% of ball possession but did not watch the match so lost (the team we beat at his home equally watched 3-1)..anyway, need a draw to confirmed top of the group..99% qualified for next round
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.

SBARATA FC

LEAGUE

Yesterday we won away by 5:1 Ozturk got MOM with 2 goals and 1 assist, the other goals were scored by Guzmán, Candeias and Morawsky.

Today we draw 1:1 at home against the team that was in 5th place, goal by Stoyanov

Here is the table
    Season 56-image.jpg

Guzmán is fighting for the assist title
    Season 56-image.jpg

And Ozturk with high performances in LEAGUE, 2 ratings of 7, one of 8 and two of 9 put him in MVP table, 4 goals and 3 assistes, until today he was also in the table of top scorers.
    Season 56-image.jpg
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

CUP UPDATE

ACADEMICO D FC

WON at home 1:0 against same level opponent, the advantage is to short and the teams to balanced, to say anything else.

D FC

WON away 1:2 against a opponent 1 level below, the 2 away goals can be important, tomorrow we Will know.

I havent seen many games Lately because of work, but it seems we have New comments.

But they have a lot of errors, the Portuguese version, is translated in Portuguese from Brasil, and yes the language is similar, but we use diferent expressions, diferents words from the same thing and even diferent meanings from the same word.

So please developers, use the right translation on google!

Fim do tempo hábil? We say fim do tempo útil
    Ponta-pé? It is all together only one word pontapé
    Afasta do seu golo? Afasta da sua área ou salva em cima da linha de golo.

Also the time of appearing is not correct its the end of game and in comments says its the end of first half.
    The goal-keeper saves with the fingers, but next comment i score, If he saves i dont score unless someone shots again or the GK makes a bad save.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 56-image.jpg  
    Last edited by Dman2pt; 08-04-2014 at 03:54 PM.

League: Buffs FC win 5-0 away to try to put a bit of pressure on the leaders. New signing Ally McCoist scores an early double and Academy recruit Jim Baxter also bags 2.

Buffs Mad was not happy and could be heard mumbling as he walked away "Their striker tried a bicycke kick....why don't my guys try bicycle kicks?"

You CAN have 2 wins per day!

3-0 in the League with reserve squad. Goals from Yulinahar 13', Crank assisted by da Silva 22' and Senagul 65'. ML Tonny Yulinahar who AGAIN played out of position, this time in MC, got injured and still got MOTM. Gotta love this guy!

Later, Champions League.... vs Knightswood... We were seeking for revenge... AND WE GOT IT: 7-0 win!! Get down, Knightswood, The PaceWhores are in da house! Goals: Dapkus 1', Senagul 24', DR Michael Sieber's 1st goal in TWO seasons came on 50' assisted by McInnes, El Rayes 53', Walker 55', El Rayes again assisted by Senagul on 62', Reginald 83'. Looked like El Rayes is back on scoring ways after injury but on 74th minute he got injured again (!!) and it was Reginald who replaced him and scored immediately. Thanks to the magic powers of football for taking out my best striker the day before an important must-to-be-made come-back in the Cup!
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

ACADEMICO D FC

LEAGUE TABLE
    Season 56-image.jpg

MISIC back to is Best:
    Season 56-image.jpg Season 56-image.jpg Season 56-image.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Day 9 update:

League: Ninjaa FC won 6-0 at home against a team in the middle of the table. Newly signed MC, Javier Alonso, scored 2 goals in his debut, which is already better than the MC he replaced ever performed. There were several players contributing goals today, which is a change from some of the recent matches in which only ST Majid Kalaei scored. Kalaei appears to be scoring less frequently now though, which is a bit worrisome, but he still is already at 18 goals in league play alone, putting him well in the lead for top scorer.

The team will play an away match against the current 2nd place team in the league tomorrow morning. The opposition is much better in average quality than the other teams in the league, but they are still a whole star lower on average. Should be an interesting match.

CL: Ninjaa FC won 3-0 at home against the 2nd place team in Group B. Based on the goal differential it appears unlikely that Ninjaa FC could lose the top spot in the group, and a spot in the knockout round is already guaranteed.
    Season 56-cl_group_b.png

The team appears to be under-performing on offense recently, which is a bit worrisome with a tough Cup match coming up tonight. Already down 2-0 after the away game in the 1st leg, Ninjaa FC needs to be on top form tonight in order to advance. The team controlled possession in the last game, but failed to convert that into points. Hopefully, the team will control the ball even more at home tonight, and actually convert that into goals.
    Last edited by ninjaa; 08-04-2014 at 09:47 PM.

Page 21 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast