Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: Season 56

Just can't have 2 wins per day.

6-0 vs bottom of the League. First 3 goals come from our MCs: Dantas da Silva on 30' and Ovidijus dapkus twice on 35' and 38'. On 67 minute the kick ass ST duo all the way from Season 1 do it like they used to, Mirauskas passes for Ortega to score. Two subs come in on 77th minute, AMC Edmel Reginald and DC Pavel Skoda and both score individually on 82' and 84' respecitively. Dapkus gets rated 9 and da Silva 8, the MC duo plays so well for the first time this season!

Later, a bit more serious Cup match because the opponent is same quality but again their manager is not present and our formation is well prepared yet we lose 2-1 and not so long ago praised MCs get rated 6 (Dapkus) and 5 (da Silva). AMR Lucas Walker manages to give us the important away goal when we're already 2-0 down.

Still no news on transfers. A new negotiation offer is sent every day but no answer recieved (neither positive or negative).
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Recap of the past 2 days:

Yesterday:

Won 2 more League matches with scores of 7-0 and 4-0. Ninjaa FC now has a 6-0-0 record in league play with 38 goals scored and 0 conceded. Matches against the 2nd and 3rd place teams are coming up in the middle of this week, which should reveal how easy or difficult it will be to finish 1st place.

Took over 1st place in the group by winning 2-0 against the team that had previously been ahead based on total goals (GD had been the same). Ninjaa FC will play the same team again tomorrow, but will be at home this time, and will look to clinch top spot in the group.

Today:

1st loss of the season for Ninjaa FC as the team lost 2-0 on the road to a team 1 level higher. Despite the loss, signs are hopeful for still advancing, as Ninjaa FC still controlled 52% of the possession, despite -6% possession due to it being away and people cheering for the opposing team. This means that if I can manage to get +10% or more in the next game, then Ninjaa FC should get 69%+ possession. The only stats which favored the opposing team in today's match were total shots and shots on target, which can hopefully be reversed by controlling more of the ball. I'm hopeful that using an offensive-minded strategy in the next game (no sense playing defensively when down) will combine well with the extra possession to turn things around.

The only troubling fact from today's match was how few shots on target the team had compared to total shots. This would seem to be explained by the fact that my strikers kept passing to defenders to take the shots. Hopefully, putting blue arrows on my defenders will fix this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Today's match did not go as well as hoped for, but I'm still happy. (Has anyone else watched The Walshes?)
    "Ah, a glorious Draw!"

Season 56-%40-kickers.jpg

Season 56-%40-kickers-2.jpg

Dave was like, why do you have that 2* out there? Yep. MOM. (that point put him back up to 3*!)
    And my GK had a really good time.

No cards, attended by both managers plus a spectator each. And NO SUBS either side.

Looking at the ratings, I should have changed my striker. But I was afraid to make any changes lest he score.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-03-2014 at 11:31 PM. Reason: grammar
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well I was trying to avoid buying any more players this season, but one of my back up MCs continues to play poorly, and I've decided to go ahead and try to sell him, then see if I can pick up a Nordgen MC to replace him. Nguyen Ngoc Duy is a 5 star player... barely (30 quality), and he's only 21 years old, however he's only scored 1 goal in 5 appearances (excluding friendly matches), with 0 assists, and I've noticed he has yet to play in a match without receiving a booking. Most of the matches he's played in have been friendlies, and in at least 25% of those friendly matches, he has received direct red cards (the very first friendly I played him in, he spit on an opponent in the same minute he came on the pitch).

He's not the worst MC I have in terms of quality, but since I can only rely on him being unreliable on the pitch, it's become apparent that he's not worth keeping. Abdel Hamid Awad may older, and only have 4 stars (26 quality), but at least I can count on him to come in and make a difference on offense, even though his defensive abilities are poor. Awad also does not have the discipline issues.

I hope the replacement I get proves to be more useful.
    Last edited by ninjaa; 08-04-2014 at 03:07 AM.
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.

Alejandro Guzman still doing a good job for the team. The spotlight has been on him for an entire match as his striking partner Grigor Dimitrov taken a knock in the 33'. Perfect Tactics, under his leadership, has defeated Succes FC 6-1 in the Champions League group B.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dan1daking View Post
    what is happening to the top eleven forum ? I remember it was much more active a few months ago.. every Season discussions thread like this one had atleast 120 pages at the end of the season.. C'mon guyss?!
    There is a reason why the forum seems unactive now...Active members are being BAN*ED...And I think every one here knows who is the guy responsible for this...

And don't speak all this other wise the next member can be you......

Famous
    You are Next..hehe

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    You are Next..hehe
    I have already faced the music once and I simply don't care...Because of some SH*T minded people I cannot stop speaking what I feel is true......

Champions League: Buffs FC salvage a draw (3-3) against great rivals Ahtariyo.

Buffs Mad was away trolling some crappy forum as his brave charges kicked off and by the time he returned to the dug-out the Buffs were 3-2 down after 70 mins, had 1 off injured while 2-0 up, Otto Teem subbed in an OOP player and opposition scored 3 thereafter. A quick change to 4-3N-3 almost snatched the win.

Buffs Mad said afterwards "They put something in my Irn Bru. They've banned my star defender. They've injured my newly trained DC/DML/DMC. They've given my ever-consistent GK another 4. And my bottoms sore."

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Champions League: Buffs FC salvage a draw (3-3) against great rivals Ahtariyo.

Buffs Mad was away trolling some crappy forum as his brave charges kicked off and by the time he returned to the dug-out the Buffs were 3-2 down after 70 mins, had 1 off injured while 2-0 up, Otto Teem subbed in an OOP player and opposition scored 3 thereafter. A quick change to 4-3N-3 almost snatched the win.

Buffs Mad said afterwards "They put something in my Irn Bru. They've banned my star defender. They've injured my newly trained DC/DML/DMC. They've given my ever-consistent GK another 4. And my bottoms sore."
    Nordeus has also knock my Dimitrov too for 5 days, **** off
    Brian Dang likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast