Page 37 of 63 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: Season 56

Dreamer
    It's a few days since I last posted an update, but Rugby's Better are still cruising along this season, thrashing the 2nd strongest team in the league 5-1 yesterday to go 13-0-0. The Champions' League knockout stages started well too with a 4-2 win away to extend the winning streak this season to 20 matches.
    Ricardo82 and Dman2pt like this.

Famous
    Update league day 14 n CUP

Winning 11:
    League: won 3-1 to 4th place so now open 8 points gaps with 2nd place ..
    Cup: No action since out from top 16

Tuan DM FC: Bad day
    League: Lost 0-3 at Home to 8th place who has amazing run from bottom to 8th pos after 6 matches winning streaks.. We Deserved to loose coz the whole team under performance.. ofcoz also due to the fact that our opponent currently in very good form after they bought 3 50 tokens scouts...So Now We dropped to 3rd place.. will try to climb up again...

CUP: Lost 1-2 away game even lead 1st...with 1 red card who also the one scored...But chance to advance semi final is very high since even with 10 men we were still the one conquer the match ..but becoz bad day we could not score more...so just need 1-0 at home we will make sure have 3rd place in cup again this season

Winning Eleven
    League: won 3-1..maintain 2nd place

CUP: DRAW 2-2 AT HOME WITH THE TEAM HIGHER THEN US 3 QUALITY.HIC.
    WE ARE THE ONLY LEVEL 3 TEAM LEFT IN THIS QUATER FINAL..ALL OTHER 7 ARE LEVEL 5 TEAMS..GOD BLESS US.....
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 08-11-2014 at 02:04 PM.

Bad news in cup,I couldn't watch the game and lost 5-1 away game..He was attending the match..
    Still,i wont give up.I rescheduled for 2:30 AM again and hoping for an amazing 4:0 ..

He still plays his 3W-4-3 .. I was thinking if 3N-2W-3N-2 would work since my DL got a double yellow ??
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dan1daking View Post
    Bad news in cup,I couldn't watch the game and lost 5-1 away game..He was attending the match..
    Still,i wont give up.I rescheduled for 2:30 AM again and hoping for an amazing 4:0 ..

He still plays his 3W-4-3 .. I was thinking if 3N-2W-3N-2 would work since my DL got a double yellow ??
    m too..my DL also have double yellow..force me have to play 3DC-5-2 flat for my CUP match..7 mins to go...
    Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.

CUP:

fc tiki taka has played 1st leg of quarter-finals against MACA FC. One of two Level 12 teams in our level 14 cup.
    We exepted a win but that result is a judgement for our opponent. We won 5 : 1 at home. The goals came from our wingers Ribery and Robben. Ribery scored 4 goals, Robben scored 1 goal and gave a asisst.
    Finaly we can say fc tiki taka has reached the semis today. We can lose the 2nd leg for sure but not with such a scoreline. We are happy about that. Now we have much time to figure out the strength and the weak points of our common opponnents. And we can sleep very quiet. The door to our third semi in a row is wide wide open.

Go tiki taka
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 56-cup-1st-leg.jpg  
    Last edited by Ricardo82; 08-11-2014 at 10:05 PM.
    fc tiki taka

Level 13/Season 13

League : 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Cl : 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12

Cup : 4, 9, 10, 11, 12

Treble : 9, 10, 12

My Team:

Famous
    We tried hard to get a draw. Could not play the formation we used to coz our DL was suspended..mountain to climb to reach semi final in cup for my level 3 team...we fought all the way to level 5 teams (only 1 at 2nd round was level 4).. none so far even at the same level with us...
    Our opponent even try to trick us by using illegal formation but then starting the match, he changed immediately to his favorite all the way 4-1-3n-2...
    Just look at his quality to compare to us...hic.. He even have 3 7* and 1 8 * player.. when we have all 5 stars.. The 2 6* was after the match we got upgraded...

Last edited by Brian Dang; 08-11-2014 at 02:20 PM.

Rookie
    Well, I didn't get to play a whole lot this weekend as I was actually managing a soccer team (I coach a youth team and we had a tourney). Gotta say, it was kinda nice to not have to worry about tokens to acquire players, although we did have to change formations against a team who only plays the long ball over the top.

Anyway, with very little attention paid to the game this weekend (and 3 games played Saturday, 2 Sunday), Academy FC managed to win 4 of the 5 matches and scored 16 gaols, while alowing 5.

LEAGUE: In two league games, Academy FC won one game 3-o, and the other 3-1, keeping them in first place, now 10 points clear of second (with one game in hand).

CUP: Academy FC lost the second leg (home) of their cup match 2-3. Fortunately, we had won the away leg 2-0, pushing us through to the next round. In the next round, Academy FC went down 0-1 early, but O. Giroud of the opposing team received a red card in the 59th minute and Academy FC went on to win 4-1.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: In CL play, Academy FC played Cokrovers FC and won the away leg 3-0. The home leg is to played tomorrow.

Overall, I'd say it was a decent weekend. Probably could've won the Cup Match (keeping me unbeaten in all comps this season) if my youth team hadn't played two games Saturday. I just didn't have time to swap my starters and subs, so we ended up losing mostly due to fatigue.

CUP UPDATE

ACADEMICO D FC

We won 2nd leg 1:0 but with 3:4 on agregate we are out and didnt played today

D FC

Won again 2:0 , 4:0 in agregate

Played today and won 2:1 against same level opponent and probably the highest quality team of the remaining 8.
    Lets wait for the 2nd leg, it Will not be easy.
    Last edited by Dman2pt; 08-11-2014 at 08:15 PM.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Important victory, to stay close, everything still possible, i just need a much more regular performance, then much better

Rookie
    In league action, Academy FC (1st) hosted Alberto CF (5th). The scoring started early as Ozbay found the back of the net 3 minutes in. In the 13th minute Faurlin found the net, and Ozbay added his second in the 26th. As play resumed after the break, Faurlin found the net again on a free kick. Scoring continued late in the match, as Academy FC scored 4 goals in the final twenty minutes (2 more from Ozbay). The win puts Academy FC 13 points clear of 2nd place in the league, and brings the goal difference for the season to +50. Faurlin's double gives pads his lead in the golden boot race (5 goals ahead of teammate Santo Tarpani, who is first in assists in the league with 8). Tarpani is also the top rated player for the league, with an average match ratign of 8.25.

Academy FC resume play tomorrow, kicking the day off with a league match against Rubin Kazan FC (currently 2nd). To make things more difficult, there is a short turnaround with a CL match coming just 4 hours later. They wrap up play with the 2nd leg of the Cup Quarterfinals at 11:50 PM (local (Pacific) time).

Page 37 of 63 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast