Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: Season 56

League: Buffs FC today welcomed jenking FC to Buffs Park. Having drawn the away fixture earlier in the Season the Buffs were looking to stamp their authority on this match and in the league. jengking lined up in a hex and Buffs emerged in a 4-5-1V.

Things got off to a bad start when Mackay conceded a free kick in the 8th minute from which the visitors took the lead. Right winger Henderson levelled in 17 minutes with a solo run, cutting inside and drilling home. DMC Mackay gave away another Free Kick but McGregor saved the shot but the writing was on the wall for Mackay and he was subbed on 34 minutes. McFadden came on into the AMC position to switch to 4-2-3W(AMs)-1. Gemmill picked up a booking and was replaced by Souness at HT.

In the second half Henderson knocked in his second from a Baxter cross. Baxter then smashed in a long drive just after the hour mark and McCoist finished the job with a late solo effort on the counter-attack. 4-1 it finished, the wrongs were righted and Buffs FC, still unbeaten in the league, are assured of at least a 4 point lead when they take on the only other side to take points off them in the next league game.

Goals: Henderson (17, 49), Baxter (62), McCoist (83). Henderson's first was the Buffs' 700th competitive goal.

Won (away) in UCL 0-2, I think with this result I will be in semis for sure
    Brian Dang, Panzani and Dman2pt like this.

Good day for me, 4:0 vs the 9th, and the leader lost again, now down to 3 points. Let's see what's possible.

Famous
    Update League day 17 n CL

Winning 11

League: Won 3-0 away game

CL: AMAZING LOST....AT HOME

TUAN DM FC

League: WON 2-0 AWAY GAME...HOPEFULLY COME OUT OF THE CRISIS.. CRAWLING UP TO 4TH PLACE...TERRIBLE...

CL: WE HAD COUNTLESS INJURIES THIS SEASON....

WINNING ELEVEN

League: Won 4-0 away game...3 points clear off the 2nd place

CL: Won 1-0 only at HOME...even had 1 red card.. Did not attend the match...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 08-15-2014 at 12:20 AM.

Well,it seems like we didnt have a chance against that 7* team.. we draw 2-2 on home so thats 7:3 on agg. for them.. they will probably win the cup.. still 1/4 finals is a very good result,one of the best for FC dan1daking

In CL we won 1-4 away match so we are through the next round.. 6:1 on agg. for us

The past 3 matches in league were against weaker teams so they werent that important.. 7:0 , 4:0 and 1:2 (troolll again,but won it) were the results as we are in 3rd place,3pts away from 1st,and 2pts from 2nd..
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Champions League: Buffs FC draw away from home against Bocboc United.

Bocboc set out in a 5-4-1 and Buffs looked to open them up with a 3-4-1-2 but Bocboc proved to be no chickens.

Dalglish opened the scoring in the 9th minute and Buffs continued to create chances but proved off target too often. The home side equalised after 57 mins and Buffs shuffled the pack to 4-5-1V to push for a lead in the tie. But 1-1 it finished.

I'm bored.

Facing rival second place Kukumo Rovers tomorrow, not excited, I'm bored. Outta of the CL and the CUP! Should beat the living day outta my opponent, scored 125 in 17 games, not one manager watches their games, 70% of the teams abandoned. I got what I wish for 'a-walk-in-the-park', and I'm bored.

Season 56-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-08-15-03-04-44-ssn-6-im-bored-vs-kukumo.jpg
    Dman2pt, Buffs Mad and Brian Dang like this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

At the 17th time of trying, I won my first league match of the season today, by 4-1. With my patched up team, we had our best result. The ironic thing was though, with one of my strikers getting injured right at the start, I gambled and thrust my third choice goalkeeper into a substitute striking role, and he came good, scoring two goals and assisting with another.????????
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

CL: easy win in the first leg of the QF, 1-4 away.

League: 6-1 win and 11 points ahead of the 2nd now. (Again I missed 2 out of 4 headers on a corner)
    Dman2pt, Buffs Mad and Brian Dang like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    Facing rival second place Kukumo Rovers tomorrow, not excited, I'm bored. Outta of the CL and the CUP! Should beat the living day outta my opponent, scored 125 in 17 games, not one manager watches their games, 70% of the teams abandoned. I got what I wish for 'a-walk-in-the-park', and I'm bored.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot-www.topeleven.com 2014-08-15 03-04-44 Ssn 6 Im bored vs Kukumo.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	27630
    Well but for a walk in the park the league looks pretty tight
    6 points to the 4th
    ninjaa, Buffs Mad and Brian Dang like this.

Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast