Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: Season 56

Famous
    Update league day 22/CL/CUP

Winning 11 (Level 10)

League: Won 5-1..Still at TOP...6 points ahead of 2nd place

CHAMPION LEAGUE: As promised, This was how we call Miracle ..DRAW WITH 9 STARS TEAM.
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 08-19-2014 at 12:05 PM.

Famous
    TUAN DM FC (LEVEL 9)

League: Play at 10pm.. NOW STILL AT 2ND PLACE

CL: WON 4-2 AT HOME 1ST LEG

CUP: WON 2-1 AT HOME..WE ARE IN FINAL...FINALLY...

Panzani, jael510 and Dman2pt like this.

Famous
    Winning Eleven (level 3)

League: Won 7-0 at Home....TOP..4 point apart with 2nd place...we will face each other tomorrow morning..it is title decider...Tough match since he's 50 tokens scouts buyer...

CL: Won 5-0 away 1st leg early this morning with our reserve team since we have big semi final match in CUP later in the evening.. Confirm we are in Final even not yet play 2nd leg

CUP: WE WON 4-2 AT HOME WITH DIE HARD TOKEN BUYER AGAIN...AND WE MADE IT TO FINAL 2 TIMES IN A ROW...

Last edited by Brian Dang; 08-19-2014 at 03:50 PM.

Today played 2:2 in my away game vs the 5th,took twice the lead, but couldn't bring 3 points home, but i can live with the draw. Tomorrow play vs the last, this should be 3 easy points, before playing last 3 days of the season the top teams

Rookie
    Yesterday marked a big accomplishment for me and my team, The Chimera. We played in our very first Champions League Semi-Final! As we were away first, and fearing we would be at a disadvantage, I tried getting help on here with formations so I could comfortably win the First Leg. I didn't get any help... So, freaking out at how we were not going to do well (and put a second loss on this Season's Match Stats) I went into the game hoping to do well. After 9 mins, I was put at ease a little. Klose netting the first goal of the night. Yet my opposition constantly got Counter-Attack chances, which started to worry me. Fortunately, after 25 mins, I was much more comfortable, after a spectacular header from Ramos off Klose's Free Kick put us 0-2 up. Half Time arrived shortly after and I decided to put my new signing, Pirlo, into the game. Off to a great start, he set up a good opportunity for Rodriguez, but couldn't convert it. However, in the 86th minute, he took it upon himself to rifle a shot into the back of the net and we won the game 0-3. We go into the Second Leg with a huge advantage, thanks to the 3 Away Goals we scored, but my opposition keeps changing his formations. Afraid of having the same thing happen to us at home, I would be grateful if people could assist me in picking out a good counter strategy to win tomorrow night.

Same news in the League, another Victory - Still Unbeaten- and we are now 13 points clear of 2nd with 4 games remaining. Can The Chimera defend their League Title? Can they make it to the Champions League Final and claim their first Champions League Trophy and a Double? Stay tuned to find out more! :P

You freaking put me aganist a hard side, I actually got nothing from the freaking cup!!! Fk sake!

3 counter attacks stopped, 2 free kicks hits the wall, for them? 1 LONG RANGE SHOT!!!

COME ON NORDEUS!!! Fix the freaking Cup drawing system!!!

OF COURSE, our players gets freaking AVERAGE RATINGS (6-7) as well, fk sake
    Last edited by pnr8555; 08-19-2014 at 02:36 PM.
    jael510, Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Dreamer
    I don't actually mind the cup draw - yes I wind up playing some tough higher level teams (hammered in the 1st round by somone who pulled the sell-down and buy big ploy around sesaon change). But it gives non-token buyers/farmers something to play for. And every 2 or 3 seasons I go on a cup run, and I enjoy the challenge of playing properly tough teams.

Basically it's nigh on impossible for them to set up a cup draw that doesn't upset a lot of people - because only 1 in every 64 people can win it. If you've gotten to the semis you've done pretty well, and getting past there should be tough.

For that matter, if you really want tough, check out the squad of the guy I'm probably going to face in the CL final:
    Season 56-cl_final_oppo.jpg

Basically I'm going to stack my defence, play on the counter & hope. This guy has spent a lot of tokens adding extra positions and SAs to his players - since looking at the squad ages he's only bought 3 or 4 scouts, the rest have been built up either via Personal Trainer or masses of power training.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    You freaking put me aganist a hard side, I actually got nothing from the freaking cup!!! Fk sake!

3 counter attacks stopped, 2 free kicks hits the wall, for them? 1 LONG RANGE SHOT!!!

COME ON NORDEUS!!! Fix the freaking Cup drawing system!!!

OF COURSE, our players gets freaking AVERAGE RATINGS (6-7) as well, fk sake

Rookie
    Academy FC hosted Zaraki FC last night in a league clash between 1st and 2nd place. The first half was back and forth, and the teams went into the break tied at 0-0. Eight minutes in to the 2nd half, Sandro Tarpani put Academy FC in front. Tarpani found the back of the net again in the 78th minute, and the match ended 2-0.

This victory keeps Academy FC in 1st place in the league, 12 points clear of 2nd with 4 matches to play (3rd place is currently 14 points behind). Do I start parking the bus, or get one more victory and then park it and play all my subs/reserves? Keep in mind, I'm currenlty alive in both CL and Cup play still.

Champione champione !!! 😄

Season 56-imageuploadedbytapatalk1408462915.209348.jpg
    Buffs Mad, Dman2pt and ninjaa like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Fc bal op t dak View Post
    Champione champione !!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408462915.209348.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	27795
    2nd place is only 12 points behind. IF they win every game and you lose every game (and they make up the 31 goal differential), they could pass you!

In all seriousness, you've got it though. Congrats!

Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast