Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Very expensive players with bad form every match ?? HELP!!!

Though I agree with GK's ratings, there are GK's around who get 6-7 ratings or higher on avg. No need to settle for a GK with ratings like that. On the other hand, that wouldn't be my priority either. I mostly use mixed settings even with wingers to get my MC's more involved and get better ratings. I would not feel comfortable with an MC that gets the ratings shown here. I would train him a little while, add some phys and give it another shot, if that doesnt wprk, sell. High price doesnt gurantee the player will perform.

As others have suggested, moving the MC to another spot may be the best idea, and I see Tanase is left-footed, but you have him on the right side of the field. Switching him with Lazareanu may yield better results, especially if Lazareanu is right-footed.

Also, GK performances are weird. I had one that was slowly getting lower and lower ratings, and he was letting in more goals to actually support it. I bought a higher rated GK to replace him, and now use the original GK for friendlies and less important matches. His form is now much better and he appears to be playing better as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12