Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Very unbalanced league

Very unbalanced league

I am level 15 and in my league there are 9 lvl 16 teams and only 5 lvl 15 teams (myself included). It is almost impossible to win against teams that have a rating 5-10 points above you.

This is not fair at all.

Why don't I play in a league with only lvl 15 teams how it's supposed to happen?

And this is not the first time this has happened. For about 3 promotions I get leagues stronger that my team and I have to spend one season just to grow my players (and end up in position 9-12) and then the next season to try a promotion.
    Last edited by Sergiu Culcea; 07-30-2014 at 03:57 PM.

Hmm, so many complaints about this recently... Is Nordeus silently trying another new feature without telling anyone??
    Last edited by Gintaras Račas; 07-31-2014 at 05:01 PM.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Not new, this has been not so much a feature but result of the design, as long as I have known, the first time I read the "help" section a few days into playing anyway.. they state clearly that mixed League can happen if there are not enough teams of that level.. and logically the higher levels it will happen more often.
    But now you can duck out by Taking Over a lower level team if the situation is not to your liking.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Not new, this has been not so much a feature but result of the design, as long as I have known, the first time I read the "help" section a few days into playing anyway.. they state clearly that mixed League can happen if there are not enough teams of that level.. and logically the higher levels it will happen more often.
    But now you can duck out by Taking Over a lower level team if the situation is not to your liking.
    I'm saying that last season we had like 1-2 complaints of this type and now, 4 days into the new season and we've already gotten like 6-7?
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Maybe? I haven't counted but usually at a Season start there are several complaints about it.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They must have changed something, or the rate of managers dropping out of the game may have increased dramatically, I am playing in a league that I believe only I watch the live games out of 14 players and over half the teams look abandoned, I am only level 6.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

As well as people abadoning their Teams, with the Take Over feature more people are deciding to start over (since they can) after they figured out a bit more, or escaping from the top of the Server.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It will be happening more but -> declining numbers, low level takeovers, people complaining louder and repeatedly......I tend to agree with Cat, its just the way it works.

But who knows, they might be out to get YOU *points*.

Hi,
    I’m level 15 too.

For seasons I’ve had your opposite problem:
    many illegal teams or teams that got illegal during the season.
    I was obviously tired to see my team winning too easily league matches and too easily being defeated
    in Champions /Cup elimination matches by any strong team.

This season is quite interesting for me:my league group is built on my 15 level friends only,and
    things will go on next season with my 16 level friends who will tank this season…

You should have many friends starting from your level,so that a considerable part of them could be drawn in your group (max 13 of course).

However,don't believe you cannot fight against stronger teams:
    my league is composed by well managed teams ( I followed and chose them myself) , and quality levels are from 78 to 94. Well,yesterday a 92 quality level team lost 3-4 at home against a 78 q-level team,and there were many ties (1-1,0-0) in the other matches.
    Matches against very strong teams are highly training for your team,and you could see benefits step by step during the season,besides your opponents also have periods of poor team status. Everything may happen
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 07-31-2014 at 11:52 AM.

Famous
    Unless you want to win the league in all seasons, sometimes it may be interesting to join a challenging league with high level teams.

In last season, I was level 11. Together with 3 (or 4, I am lazy to check) of my level 11 friends, we joined a league with level 12 teams. My team was the second or third lowest quality team in this league. The level 12 teams were at least league 4 points higher than mine. I am happy to see my team finished at 5th after a slow start. The points of the top 11 teams in this league are close. The league positions changed frequently. Very interesting.

In contrast, the current league that my second team at level 4 is very boring. There are many many teams with incomplete squad and illegal formations. There are many high scoring games. My team scored total 30-0 in 3 matches so far. But I don't like this.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 07-31-2014 at 07:52 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast