Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Statistics and history

Statistics and history

Hi everyone, is there a chance that the statistics will change in a while? Cause i am a manager since 2010, and its a bit stupid that the statistics and history are going from 06.02.2014...it would be cool that the old school managers and every other could see there statistics from that day they started to manage a club.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Kramar View Post
    Hi everyone, is there a chance that the statistics will change in a while? Cause i am a manager since 2010, and its a bit stupid that the statistics and history are going from 06.02.2014...it would be cool that the old school managers and every other could see there statistics from that day they started to manage a club.
    It's unlikely - if they weren't saving all those historic stats in a database at the time it's impossible to easily reconstruct them after the fact.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Yea, but would be great cause if u think about this...i am manager since 2010 and the stats started from 2014... how many wins loses draw goals etc i ve scored in the last 3-4 years? would be great to know

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Kramar View Post
    Yea, but would be great cause if u think about this...i am manager since 2010 and the stats started from 2014... how many wins loses draw goals etc i ve scored in the last 3-4 years? would be great to know
    I agree it would be great. But I suspect if it was possible* they'd already have done it .

* Or possible without major expense.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    I agree it would be great. But I suspect if it was possible* they'd already have done it .

* Or possible without major expense.
    Maybe they have increased the injury rate to make us buy medical packs so that they can conjure up these stats, lolol.
    Pete Cresswell likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, they weren't saving the stats so it isn't possible. I too wish I had the whole history of my Team but it isn't feasible.. just like the Achievements, Ivan... I bet you've done most of them! But since they weren't tracking it before, you have to go from when the Feature was implemented.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by dkb2005 View Post
    Maybe they have increased the injury rate to make us buy medical packs so that they can conjure up these stats, lolol.
    And how the f... that's related to the topic? eh..

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    And how the f... that's related to the topic? eh..
    The person I quoted had noted that it may be expensive to use/compile/retrieve the stats without incurring a major expense. So, one way to cover a major expense would be to increase your income, a la increasing injuries so we buy medical packs . . .

yea there was 3-4 years BEFORE the stats was tracked that were my GOLDEN years but anyway we are doing a great job...me and my team

And i could write till tomorrow what i ve going through these 3-4 years here on T11...1st of all i ve NEVER won the CUP, sounds funny but 4 times FINAL 4 times 2nd :/ against noobs! At the beginning of T11 it was AMAZING to win the cup but it was aswell NO WAY to win it...now its easy if u start again, level 1 there are all ROBOT players at SERVERs so its funny to win it
    Last edited by Ivan Kramar; 07-31-2014 at 10:35 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The Cup is very elusive if you keep a nice full squad.. I keep hoping to win it again (I started after Shark Cup so won one early in my career here) But I pretty much don't expect to again unless I Take Over a low level Team.

I so wish they kept those stats earlier..
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast