Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Are you f*cking kidding me Nordeus?

Rookie
    I had 9 injuries in 6 days. I had a good squad so I didnt use any red packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Sorry but this season the record is mine with 9 injurys in 3 days.
    Congratz, keep the hard work up & request a place in the hall of fame for your record.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    feel your pain, 2days, (4days healed,3days same player)2days, 4days, 6days,6days, 7injuries only day 5 ,wtf
    And another 3day in my match 5mins ago,8 ffin injuries now

I can't complain I only had 5 injuries in 3 games all 5 day's worth - compared to the 3 injuries for the whole of last season But I have figured it out - the more I improve my ground the more my lads get injured. See they are used to playing on dirt and training on rocky hills. Now we have a swanky new grass surface and training facility they are not used to such luxuries and are doing themselves in. Rapidly....

6 Injuries in total so far... the latest one being the MR/AMR I brought as backup to the injury lay off my other one suffered and only just recovered without match fitness.

I'm more annoyed that it is a broken leg, therefore it is a 17 day injury lay off for my player. Seriously? I know using treatment packs on these injuries are same as 5 day injuries, but as a manager who wants to save these packs its pretty difficult to do so since this injury lasts half a season... With more on the way probably.. Very annoying

I'm glad to see everybody else is having that problem I've lost 4 players already, fixed one and got injured the next game for 9 days! I'm out of morale packs and the videos aren't yielding any fruit at the moment. Saved up tokens for a scout player, injured second game after getting a 6 on debut?! I thought last season ended badly! Can't wait for this season to be over!!

Rookie
    Got to fk nordeus because I lost my cup due to injuries and HOW CAN I WIN THE MATCH WITH 5 SUBS ON FIRST TEAM! NORDEUS, TEACH ME HOW!
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12