Thread: No ads to earn boosters

vad
    Apprentice

No ads to earn boosters

I noticed that for the last several weeks, the facebook commercials to watch for boosters/rests/treatments/money (Facebook in-game currency API) have practically disappeared, and in those few cases when they showed up for me, once in several days, they did not credit anything anyways. Rests, treatments and money have other ways of replenishment, but boosters don't, with the exception of winning 1 per game, which is very far from enough. So I wonder, what do you guys do - spend the tokens?

never spent a penny on this game hun , just send via your friends play a friendly or two dont use the packs unless totally necessary and sit tight untill the vids are back on depends On which level your on I guess ,for how many you use, I went right back to the start so league level 3 dont need many on that level you can win with half your squad dead lol

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

vad
    Apprentice
    > I went right back to the start so league level 3 dont need many on that level you can win with half your squad dead lol

Yeah, I noticed also - you sit on your game, and your opponent is 10 points stronger, and one your player gets red card, and then you make mistake and have illegal formation and accordingly 20% possession, and you still win - and you feel so happy and proud of yourself as if you actually moved a finger to make it happen. Nordeus might consider entering psychological counseling business, I'm sure with this model they would fully recover any suicidal person in a season.