Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Are you f*cking kidding me Nordeus PART TWO LOLOLOL.

Are you f*cking kidding me Nordeus PART TWO LOLOLOL.

So basically yeah 2 more motherf*ckers got injured the next day. i'm not even mad anymore this is just amazingly stupid

Are you f*cking kidding me Nordeus PART TWO LOLOLOL.-nah-im-done-top-eleven.jpg

Oh yeah, same thing happened like last time. I sign someone (young as f*ck), he gets injured 1st match.

Are you f*cking kidding me Nordeus PART TWO LOLOLOL.-done.jpg

Official count of injured players in 2 days - 6

Are you f*cking kidding me Nordeus PART TWO LOLOLOL.-fck-you-nordeus..jpg

Nordeus you can really just go f*ck yourselves now. Either fix your dumbass game or have fun with a community that hates you ( You can join EA's club )

Your players are really tired... Maybe that triggers injuries?
    I'm just guessing, because my team hardly ever goes under 90% condition before match and if they get tired during the game, I replace them with fresh substitutes (and still that didn't help me with my injuries plague last season) :/
    Cat Harrison and cookizzz like this.

Nope,not really. They were both on 50% + condition when they got injured.

Banned
    I just love the words you are using in your post...Now I am a die heart fan of your posts......

Eagerly waiting for : Are you f*cking kidding me Nordeus PART THREE......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 08-01-2014 at 05:24 PM.
    Philip L. Willis and pnr8555 like this.

Yeah, your players look way too tired than they should be after a match and your squad is short - normaly with at least 20 man squad it's possible to hadle up to 6 injuries at a time. Oh, and you're mad as hell, don't deny it
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Banned
    Saying this the most expensive Nordeus Generated player that I recruited on day 1 has gotten injured 3 times now...LoL...

So now even the best players are getting injured which were supposed to be sturdy and performing players...Why did I wasted my Tokens and money in recruiting him...Plus he also train like a 22 year old guy......

Banned
    And to everyone who thinks that good condition helps to avoid injury are completely wrong...It might help but only say 1 percent...

Because my players always have 95+ condition before entering a match...So going by this logic they should not get injured but last season I had 1 or 2 injuries per match...LoL...

Those who think Morale plays a part are also wrong as my players always have full morale...

Those who think Physical and Mental plays a part are also wrong because my all players have higher Physical and Mental than Defense and Attacking...

The only thing that matters is how a player has been programmed...And how much money NORDEUS wants to earn from TREATMENT packs......
    Refractory likes this.

Actually funny thing is, my players with 15-20% condition have literally never been injured. I swear to god all of my 6 injuries were of players 50%+ condition (ronaldinho got injured on 100% condition from a STRETCH.). There is nothing more to it than Nordeus' greed.

Banned
    Yes, nothing matters...Condition, Morale etc just act as an excuse for Nordeus...
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 08-01-2014 at 05:46 PM.
    Sully likes this.

True,true.
    rossonero

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast